Menu

Forums - General Chat

lets talk about video games...

•  the chapthe chap
    • loving COD world at war and still on GOW2
      spazzareth on the 360 if anyone fancies a blast
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Been playing my Chinese import copy of demon souls in the ps3. Think I'm done with it now tho.

Got so many unplayed games from Xmas. Gonna start going through them. Assasins creed 2 will be first.

Andy we should team up in gow 2! When you normally on?
    •  PetePete
    • Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics is still my current game of choice. The skiing is addictive.
    •  mambamamba
    • Pete says:
      Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics is still my current game of choice. The skiing is addictive.

It's all about the curling! The co-op bobsleigh is pretty good too if you all sit on the floor in a row. ;)
    •  PetePete
    • mamba says:
      The co-op bobsleigh is pretty good too if you all sit on the floor in a row. ;)

I hadn't thought of doing that! Thank you. That's my evening planned... :)

I'm too inpatient for the curling, with the setting up of early blockers, tactics etc. I aim for the middle of the middle or to smash theirs out of the way only. If I've got last stone fine, but if I've got first then I'm screwed.
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • Mass Effect 2.
      That's all I've got to say, I'm too busy playing it.
    •  BenBen
    • Been playing Assassin's Creed 2 the last couple of days. It's pretty fun, if slightly annoying at times.
    •  rlucas666rlucas666
    • Today I received my copy of Zelda : Twilight Princess, I think it's the most masculinely titled game I own.
    •  RamoRamo
    • rlucas666 says:
      Today I received my copy of Zelda : Twilight Princess, I think it's the most masculinely titled game I own.

I finally brought my Wii to the flat and got back into this, last save was on 11th February 2008 ha ha, am right at the end aswell, struggling to remember what's been going on!
    •  GarethGareth
    • Currently on Gears of War, act 3. Had a couple of games on my shelf which I've not played yet, both with 'Crysis' in the title and just ordered Dragon Age and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

Edit - Also got Far Cry 2 this week for £6 and am strongly considering playing Mass Effect again to get a save game ready for transporting across to ME2 when I get round to playing it.
      [Edited by Gareth at 18:10 on 18/02/10]
    •  rlucas666rlucas666
    • Ramo says:
      rlucas666 says:
      Today I received my copy of Zelda : Twilight Princess, I think it's the most masculinely titled game I own.

I finally brought my Wii to the flat and got back into this, last save was on 11th February 2008 ha ha, am right at the end aswell, struggling to remember what's been going on!

I had a quick run around on it last night, it's a bit mad so far... herding goats and launching hawks at monkeys but it looks like a lot of fun!
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Gareth says:
      ...am strongly considering playing Mass Effect again to get a save game ready for transporting across to ME2 when I get round to playing it.

May I suggest THIS LINK
      It has a load of peoples old ME1 saves and lists what they did/didnt do so you can pick the closest to what you did in the first game.
      I found one pretty much identicle to my old save that I'd held onto for years then deleted like 3 months before the new game came out D'oh!

I've completed ME2 and have started playing through again on Insane to get the last 2 or 3 achievments.
      This is also interspeced with WoW still. If anyone wants a trial or used to play and fancies a free few days, gimmie a shout.
    •  BenBen
    • Completed the main story of Assassin's Creed 2 last night, overall enjoyed it tho the last two missions sucked balls.

Need to get hold of Mass Effect and play that, then the sequel now. Oh and finish my 3rd play through of Fallout 3 - because I'm an achievements whore :)
    •  RamoRamo
    • Was totally underwhelmed by the flying machines in AC2, in fact the game as a whole was not the sprawling crusadian epic i expected it to be especially after they promised to spend more time developing it following the repetitive gameplay of the first.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Ben says:

Need to get hold of Mass Effect and play that, then the sequel now. Oh and finish my 3rd play through of Fallout 3 - because I'm an achievements whore :)

Mass Effect is ace, even Sarah 1 who isn't a fan of any computer game that's not in the Heroes of Might and Magic series played it through.

And cheers Laddy, after starting up Dragon Age I'm not sure I'll have any time left to play ME again.
    •  the chapthe chap
    • unlocked all events in mario sonic olympics and really digging COD MW - the first one
      you can get pure and lego batman in 2disc bundle for £8.00
      [Edited by the chap at 14:43 on 10/03/10]
    •  BenBen
    • I've just got hold of Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2, I just need some time to play them now.

Forums - General Chat - lets talk about video games...