Menu

Forums - General Chat

if I die...re this weekend.

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • On the operating table on monday been nice knowing you all.

Friday- drop demo off to band I've been recrding... hope they like it. Then probably go to the work bar for a few. Then down to Underdog gallery.
      Saturday- chill with the mrs I think watch films etc.
      Sunday- recording youngy my bass players solo stuff.
      Monday- go for my operation then two weeks off work in pain. I'm going to ask for all the drugs and float my way through this shit I think.

•  EggyEggy
    • all the best tim!

i have a feeling i'll be spending much of this weekend drinking alcohol. Watching football, and recovering, with the occasional dose of work thrown in.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Cheers bud.

Nice tasty meds.

Tonight. Maybe drinks after work. Not sure yet...undecided...I can't stop at two drinks.

Tomorrow. Heading to London early to see Laura's new niece then head back to meet up with friends back in Bath.

Sunday..no idea.
    •  rlucas666rlucas666
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      On the operating table on monday been nice knowing you all.

More breast implants, Tim, they were big enough the last time I saw you?

Sewiously, good luck.
    •  mambamamba
    • Yeah, good luck Tim.

Tonight - annual cricket dinner. Can't really be bothered.

Tomorrow - some comedy night with Tania's friends. Can't really be bothered.

Sunday - do what I want to do.
    • Yeah i'm going for the full mar Cup rich... ah cheers guys... yeah i'm planning on asking for all the drugs and my house mate said the home grown is ready next week... ah yeah. I'm gonna float this fucker out.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • All the best tim! Hope all goes well.

I'm chillin and cleaning this weekend
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Best of luck Timbo, all will be fine. Hope to see you fit and well with pint in hand soon!!

Tonight - Last night of my training course!! Presentation went OK, but didn't win any awards. Enjoy the beverage afterwards, mind!

Wanted to check out Don Fernando, but I'm seriously lacking in sleep. Was it a gud 'un guys?

Sat - Entertaining Kirst and my parents in London. Going to see a West End play and off to Jamie's Restaurant. Will be an ace day, but I will really miss the rugby!

Sun - Brick Lane market. Feckin' tourists...
    •  JackJack
    • Don Fernando were good, like a mix of fu manchu and truckfighters I thought.I drove there but Im still tired, only left about 3.30am
    •  seansean
    • Good Luck Tim, hope they give you what you need to fend off the pain barrier, tramadol or codeine should do ya!

Saturday - ref Tim i will be testing liquid morphine later ,i have some chemo coming up ,2 weeks , i dont want to get caught out on the day.!!
      also going to studio listening to new single mix and b side before off to mastering , drop my son off at a kids party 4pm - 7pm what sort time is that ! he will moan that they play crap music ,7 year old and has taste ,
      DVD later ,dont know what to rent or buy ! that is crucial to the evening as i will be dribbling and dont want to think !

Sunday - ???? you could say i am living for the moment ,but really SHE who must be obeyed has not give it much thought !
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Don Fernando were good, like a mix of fu manchu and truckfighters I thought.I drove there but Im still tired, only left about 3.30am

Sounds pretty awesome! Shame I had to miss this one, but glad I did as I was cream-crackered! (and I still am!!)
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • this weekend i tried to buy mogadon and xanax online and got stung with a request for a prescription. balls. i'll just pretend i sent it and act outraged when it doesn't arrive. usa dodgy online phamacies, here i come.

best of luck tim. i'll buy you some drugs.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • xanax? are you patrick bateman?
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • nope but i am hip. ever since that ad on telly with the guy pulling a rat out of his mouth, i've thought that moody prescription drugs are pretty cool.
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      Don Fernando were good, like a mix of fu manchu and truckfighters I thought.I drove there but Im still tired, only left about 3.30am

I thought they sounded like kyuss meets queens of the stone age myself... but we hear different things in music that's why its ace. Lovley to see you Jack by the way sir.
      I survived by the way... I look proper weird now... but on the mend.

Cheers everybody for the lovley wishes.
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Jack Dickinson says:

I thought they sounded like kyuss meets queens of the stone age myself... but we hear different things in music that's why its ace. Lovley to see you Jack by the way sir.
      I survived by the way... I look proper weird now... but on the mend.

Cheers everybody for the lovley wishes.

FFS, sounded like a good night!

Glad you're not dead Timber!
    •  JackJack
    • If anyones out on saturday night send me a message, I'm in a hotel from saturday to tuesday so I should be able to come for a few drinks

Forums - General Chat - if I die...re this weekend.