Menu

Forums - General Chat

[Locked] Wot I got in December

•  mambamamba
    • A new clutch cable and pedal box for my car. £315... ouch! No Christmas presents for anyone this year.
    •  BenBen
    • rlucas666 says:
      bad admiral says:
      an htc hero

It's the phone of the genuine smart thinker...

Perhaps, but I'm going to go for the N900 when I get back from ATP next week I think...
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Ben says:
      rlucas666 says:
      bad admiral says:
      an htc hero

It's the phone of the genuine smart thinker...

Perhaps, but I'm going to go for the N900 when I get back from ATP next week I think...

Ha. Is your pic the dude from 25th hour?
    •  noonenoone
    • I got....
      - Housing benefit ( it only took 6 weeks, surely a new record ) of which I get to pocket the difference in rent so an extra £60 a month in my back pocket! thanks bureaucratic bastards!
      - A limp due to inexplicable sharp pain in my right foot when walking
      - Several vintage issues of Kerrang from 1989
      - A bright yellow breville toastie maker
      - A brand new oral B electric toothbrush
      - wine making equipment including glass demi-johns

The last 4 items were from the magic bin I look in every day. It's amazing what people throw out.
    •  BenBen
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Ha. Is your pic the dude from 25th hour?

Nah, it's the one and only CLAAAAAAY DAAAVIS from the wire.
    •  BenBen
    • Ahh, not seen that other thing. The "sheeeeeeeeeeeeit" bit is wire specific I beleive ;)
    •  JackJack
    • ultimatekev says:
      I got....
      - Housing benefit ( it only took 6 weeks, surely a new record ) of which I get to pocket the difference in rent so an extra £60 a month in my back pocket! thanks bureaucratic bastards!

The last 4 items were from the magic bin I look in every day. It's amazing what people throw out.

Could be sciatica causing that pain in your foot, i had that caused by a slipped disk in my back. Feel it in your foot, and get pains shooting up your leg. Worth checking out, my back didnt actually hurt until later when they did the physio to move the pain out of my leg up to the source and eventually got rid of it completly
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Ben says:
      Ahh, not seen that other thing. The "sheeeeeeeeeeeeit" bit is wire specific I beleive ;)

Nah that's why I recognised him cos that's what he does in the film.

Shiiit... Mr. Brogan, I do believe you're fucked... royally! SHIIIIIT...!
    •  noonenoone
    • Jack Dickinson says:
      ultimatekev says:
      I got....

Could be sciatica causing that pain in your foot, i had that caused by a slipped disk in my back. Feel it in your foot, and get pains shooting up your leg. Worth checking out, my back didnt actually hurt until later when they did the physio to move the pain out of my leg up to the source and eventually got rid of it completly

Hey thanks for that man, very interesting.
      I've had a lot of problems with my ankles over the years from skateboarding but this is a totally different part of my foot and different pain and I've suffered no trauma to it so I was really confused.
      It could be what you say.
      So you think see a GP then get referred to an NHS chiropractor?
      nice to know somebody reads my posts!
    •  CareyCarey
    • I was thinking it could be tendonitis? I got that once for no apparent reason, it was excruciating. NHS Direct said ibuprofen yourself up to fuck and try not to walk much. That seemed to work. Lasted about two weeks in the end.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • ultimatekev says:

Ace! Party at yours after new year!
    •  JackJack
    • ultimatekev says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      ultimatekev says:
      I got....

Hey thanks for that man, very interesting.
      I've had a lot of problems with my ankles over the years from skateboarding but this is a totally different part of my foot and different pain and I've suffered no trauma to it so I was really confused.
      It could be what you say.
      So you think see a GP then get referred to an NHS chiropractor?
      nice to know somebody reads my posts!

Yeah I thought at first it was something that had tweaked in my foot from riding my bike but they xrayed it and it was fine, he checked a few things out and then worked out what it was. Its like nerve pain, so its a strange feeling, can be quite nasty. I got given painkillers then the doctor signed me up to go to physio
    •  noonenoone
    • Carey says:
      try not to walk much. .

This is not possible I'm afraid.
      A daily walk for me and the dog is 3 hours as well as off lead play and she's still not tired after that and that's every single day.
      I need a new body , I never liked this one much in the first place.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mamba says:
      A new clutch cable and pedal box for my car. £315... ouch! No Christmas presents for anyone this year.

Bad times fella. Clutches... they're depressing....
    •  DonnyDonny
    • I got:

Fleabites from a dirty flat at work

Lots of pressies for the missus, brother, sisters in law, niece, nephew.

Under strict instructions not to purchase anything for myself this month on the off chance my missus has got it me for xmas.

Did get tickets for KISS at wembley, AND vienna.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • 1 x bottle cava for the rugger this afternoon
      1 x bottle lemonade
      1 x bottle frangelico
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Donny says:
      Did get tickets for KISS at wembley, AND vienna.

KISS are better than sliced bread. Mainly because sliced bread can't play a guitar and use a zipwire simultaneously...

I just got my shiny new Fu Manchu ticket!
    •  noonenoone
    • you can't make delicious sandwiches and toast from a crap american band in make up though.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i bought christmas presents. LOTS of very expensive christmas presents.

Forums - General Chat - [Locked] Wot I got in December