Menu

Forums - General Chat

Staggerin Stats

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • my shampoo is homemade. i mix almond oil, tea tree oil, peppermint oil, patchouli and a touch of lavender and spaff it on my bonce.

i still smell like shit though.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I am Stephen the Goblin...I have luck of 7.

I’m off the guild of thieves and may have a glass of quill.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      I am Stephen the Goblin...I have luck of 7.

don't forget your belt of strength
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:
      Mazz says:
      I am Stephen the Goblin...I have luck of 7.

don't forget your belt of strength

I lost it..to a Soulstealer
    •  DonnyDonny
    • bad admiral says:
      my shampoo is homemade. i mix almond oil, tea tree oil, peppermint oil, patchouli and a touch of lavender and spaff it on my bonce.

i still smell like shit though.

Actually, someone at work referred to your hair as 'skanky white-man dreads'. No idea who this bloke was though just met him with some other work people. He seemed to know you though.

I play WoW, love video games, heavy metal and have an aversion to washing (1 and a half weeks without a shower now).

Do I win?
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • You are the self professed sexy geek aren't you Don.

I've heard Rich's hair refered to as hair cancer... erk!

I still loved the gays swiss ski instructor look of the overdrive wedding. My favourite Rich look next to the Norwich city footy shirt and bermuda shorts... oh and the silk dressing gown (which makes me twitch).
    •  noonenoone
    • there are few things more repulsive than a white man with dreads.
      they're a good early warning system when trying to avoid boring idiots though.
    • who THE FUCK said that?!?!? i want names. it wasn't that camp little libertarian from comms was it?

someone's getting arseraped at the christmas party and that's a fucking promise.

let's live and let live on the white locks subject, eh? i'm sure i'm likeable enough.

plus, they look fucking sexy.

• Another thread de railed... Rich is a man who can pull it off and his dready thing don't look too bad either... I thank you! (playings minature drum kit).
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • bad admiral says:
      who THE FUCK said that?!?!? i want names. it wasn't that camp little libertarian from comms was it?

someone's getting arseraped at the christmas party and that's a fucking promise.

let's live and let live on the white locks subject, eh? i'm sure i'm likeable enough.

They do suit you though I can't help thinking you need a leotard, a handlebar moustache and some school bar bells (19thC circus strongman style).
    • levellers meets manowar look?
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      levellers meets manowar look?

Man do I hate the levellers.
    • WickedWesticle says:
      bad admiral says:
      who THE FUCK said that?!?!? i want names. it wasn't that camp little libertarian from comms was it?

They do suit you though I can't help thinking you need a leotard, a handlebar moustache and some school bar bells (19thC circus strongman style).

interestingly enough, my great, great uncle abdul was a circus strongman around the turn of the century.

this is a 100% true fact. i shit you not.
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Tim Holehouse says:
      levellers meets manowar look?

Man do I hate the levellers.

You where never taken by the dog on a rope crowd. Ha ha! Man that band ruined my first ever reading... only one way of... FUCK OFF!
    • Yeah not my bag at all. I think it's mostly something about the guys voice that presses my hate button.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Yeah not my bag at all. I think it's mostly something about the guys voice that presses my hate button.

Growing up surrounded by girls thinking the levellers were the best thing in the world ever and boys pretending to like them to get in with the girls.

Fucking hippy wank shitness. I FUCKING HATE THE LEVELLERS.

sorry

•  alanalan
    • I didn't have any feelings either way, but then I discovered a song I hate is by them, so I guess there may be more I hate by them.
    • i quite like the levellers. they're alright.
    •  noonenoone
    • Is it a white man dreadlocks thing?
    • ultimatekev says:
      Is it a white man dreadlocks thing?

Almost certainly.

I feel like some sorta crusty scum today my beard seems to have gone into one big dread... fucking hot waters packed in... brilliant!

Forums - General Chat - Staggerin Stats