Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

[Locked] 9Hz Summer Alldayer & Meetup Sat 8th August

•  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • hmmm... ROADTRIP :)

Could Linda and I possibly fill the other two seats?
    •  JackJack
    • thats what i was thinking,makes it cheaper
    •  RamoRamo
    • There's always the megabus for a nifty £10, leaves 9:00 Victoria street, gets in to Meadowhall interchange 12:30 then return 11:30 the following day.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Get the megatrain!

I just booked a return to London for a tenner and it's just a couple of days after this.
    • Cheers Ramo, I had a look and it seems fine, but I'm going to blag a lift with Jack.

Sheffield peeps - I know the Best Western is right in town.. so any idea where Jack would be able to park??
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • Think i miht make a rare trip to sheffield for this one.. need to find somewhere to crash first tho!
    •  PetePete
    • Nic - there is a possibility there maybe parking at the venue, although we're not sure yet, hopefully we'll find out soon.

Chris - I may have space.
    • Cheers Pete.
      I think I'll ask around for a general parking lot too, just to be safe. That hotel def does'nt have parking.
    •  JackJack
    • I'll get going on the poster, maybe tonight. If enough people want them I can get a load printed, doubt I can afford screenprinting but I can get them printed on some nice quality paper
      [Edited by Jack at 15:27 on 10/07/09]
    •  DonnyDonny
    • The important question is:

Where are Koresh staying?

We have good behaviour references if needed.
    •  PodgePodge
    • 9hz people need to step up on this, its a couple of weeks away and we have minimal stuff sorted.

been asking for a forum for weeks but not had anything, its a bit late now.
    •  JackJack
    • I'll try and do this poster as quick as I can for you so that you can plaster that everywhere. Unfortunately I'm pretty much constantly busy at the moment, but I have a sunday night to get started
    •  GrymGrym
    • I'll see if I can knock up a poster/flyer/internet banner thing as well (as usual). Got some time on my hands early next week.
    •  PodgePodge
    • cheers boys
    •  PodgePodge
    • pete, we need a pint to get the last bits of this sorted.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Pete says:
      Nic - there is a possibility there maybe parking at the venue, although we're not sure yet, hopefully we'll find out soon.

Last time I used Shakey, Jeff said that RSPCA own that car park and that he takes in donations for people using it to give to them, so if people pop an extra few coins behind the bar I'm sure they'll be fine with it getting used. No one else uses it anyway.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Cheers Jack for the drive gonna be fun.
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • Pete says:
      Nic - there is a possibility there maybe parking at the venue, although we're not sure yet, hopefully we'll find out soon.

I think i'm staying on jens futon so all is sweet!
      [Edited by Big Coat at 21:16 on 15/07/09]
    •  JackJack
    • http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/fuzzrockerrock/Flat-ninehertz-web.jpg
      [Edited by Jack at 17:38 on 20/07/09]

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - [Locked] 9Hz Summer Alldayer & Meetup Sat 8th August