Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend

•  MazzMazz
    • Friday = IT WILL BE MY BIRTHDAY. I’m going to watch Lord of the Rings then mother and father are coming over in the evening for a Chinese.
      Saturday = no plans for the day then meet up with my mates for BEER in the evening to celebrate MY BIRTHDAY.
      Sunday = Cook a roast.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Fri - Sign on & food with Gareth
      Sat - Dummy run to Leeds
      Sun - Dummy run to Leeds & 9hz meeting
      Mon - Job interview in Leeds
    •  mambamamba
    • No plans again this weekend. My life is getting very boring.

Oh, I'm going to the pub for a roast on Sunday and plan to stay there most of the day.

edit: and Happy Birthday Mazz!
      [Edited by mamba at 16:47 on 26/03/09]
    •  EggyEggy
    • my weekend looks a bit like:

friday: dunno
      saturday: get up, watch start of Wycombe match on sky, go to town match v port vale, then watch England match in town while keeping tabs on how Jamie Ward is doing for NI, then stay in town or whatever.

sunday: recover, look forward to not being at work as i've stopped working sundays now, and possibly if i'm not too hungover go see the Manatees gig in nottm.
    •  alanalan
    • My weekend will consist of alcohol and japanese food.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAZZ!

this weekend i will be mostly eating turkey burgers and having a sex marathon.
    •  JackJack
    • Band practice tonight

Saturday, ride bike, go out, drink
      Sunday look round Camden market

Hapy birthday Mazz!
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Tonight - watch Khthon in Guildford
      Tomorrow - go on holiday
      Sunday - hiking
    •  EggyEggy
    • Did someone say Birthday, totally missed that, somehow!

Happy birthydayayayay Mazz.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • This weekend...

Tonight- Meet sheldon give him records... then maybe buy some cymbals
      Saturday- stuff then evening band practise.
      Sunday- Praactise then album Launch party... Hope to see some Ninehertz characters down there at the windmill.

Birthday Mazzathon!
    •  mambamamba
    • During an already boozy lunch, the landlord of the pub brought over a bottle of banana sambuca. This afternoon could be a struggle!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Friday: some doom gig in Guildford with a load of bands I've never heard of.
      Saturday: that London for art galleries.
      Sunday: laze around, big shop, then that London for giggings with Timothy.
    •  mikemike
    • Cooking some kind of mexican junk for tea, have beer, might drink it.

Nothing planned for the weekend, anyone up to owt? I was going to do the round walk tomorrow morning if i can be arsed, alone though.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Fuck all. The wife has got the vomming bug and I have to look after her
    •  rustyspoonrustyspoon
    • Was meant to be doing a mass flatpack assembly extravaganza today but someone got Spalding confused with Wimbledon...easily enough done i guess :rolleyes:
      Having spent over £2.5k in the last week kitting my new place out i'm doing less than usual which even i didn't think was possible.
      Sunday going out for a pub lunch as it my dads birthday.
    •  mambamamba
    • Might go and see hundred reasons in bristol tonight as i have nothing better to do and my mate's driving.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • mamba says:
      Might go and see hundred reasons in bristol tonight as i have nothing better to do and my mate's driving.

Wow thats a blast from the past
    •  mambamamba
    • Laddeth says:
      mamba says:
      Might go and see hundred reasons in bristol tonight as i have nothing better to do and my mate's driving.

Wow thats a blast from the past
      It was. But it was pretty fucking awesome!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I had a mint weekend.

Plenty of booze, a day at the Butterfly House, which is so much more than just a butterfly house (Birds of Prey woo...snowy owl poo), good friends, total sugar high/hangover trippy combo, music swappage, a ramble around Sheffield Cemetary and a pub lunch. Not necessarily in that order.

Awesome. How weekends should be built!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Also, happy belated birthday wishes to Mazz!

Forums - General Chat - Weekend