1 white shirt
      1 pair of sweet aviators shades
      1 pair of thick comfy jim jams
      1 Creedence Clearwater Revival T-shirt
      1 Hot Leg album

Eyeballed a few grey suits
      Eyeballed a long white clay pipe
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • a starbar and when i get paid on friday...

some massive goggles for my massive face
      a leash to stop my snowboard from sliding downhill
    •  alanalan
    • Flight to Oslo
      Flight from Bergen to Helsinki
      Flight back from Helsinki
      Norwegian and Finnish phrasebooks
      New Scott Pilgrim (see avatar) and some other comics
    •  CareyCarey
    • alan says:

Did you see they're making a Scott Pilgrim film? Bet it's as shit as 99% of comic-based films.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Carey says:
      alan says:

Did you see they're making a Scott Pilgrim film? Bet it's as shit as 99% of comic-based films.

Watchemn looks like it will be bobbins. I'll still go and se it, unless the reviews are apalling as I love the comic.
    •  alanalan
    • Gareth says:
      Carey says:
      alan says:

Watchemn looks like it will be bobbins. I'll still go and se it, unless the reviews are apalling as I love the comic.

Carey - I'm a bit worried about it, but Edgar Wright is directing, and the casting kinda works for me so far. Have you read them?

Gareth - I've not read it, but Watchmen loving film buff friends have heard bad things.
    •  CareyCarey
    • alan says:
      Carey - I'm a bit worried about it, but Edgar Wright is directing, and the casting kinda works for me so far. Have you read them?

Gareth - I've not read it, but Watchmen loving film buff friends have heard bad things.

I've read a couple, bit cutesy for my tastes but I'm a fan of Oni Press in general and I also have a bit of a crush on Edgar (weird, admittedly!)... so I'll probably end up checking it out.

AND YOU HAVEN'T READ WATCHMEN?!

Rectify this sorry state of affairs. :)
    •  GarethGareth
    • Carey says:

AND YOU HAVEN'T READ WATCHMEN?!

Rectify this sorry state of affairs. :)

Set aside an afternoon, make a pile of sandwiches and coffee and do it in one sitting. It's incredible.
    •  alanalan
    • I'm pretty new to this whole comic thing. The thing about Scott Pilgrim for me is that it's all so true. He was a lazy 23 bassist with woman issues that somehow gets through life on luck and cheeky charm.

To be honest Watchmen really doesn't look like my kinda thing, and I know friends are gonna make me read Preacher before they'll lend me anything else.

I got Black Metal for my birthday, that was pretty funny.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Preacher's good but Watchmen's a classic of the genre. I don't go for Marvel/DC type stuff often but this is something else...

wiki iki iki
    •  alanalan
    • Carey says:
      Preacher's good but Watchmen's a classic of the genre. I don't go for Marvel/DC type stuff often but this is something else...

wiki iki iki

I'd already based my opinion on that Wiki page! I'm sure the plots great or whatever, I'm just not into the artwork.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Carey says:
      Preacher's good but Watchmen's a classic of the genre. I don't go for Marvel/DC type stuff often but this is something else...

wiki iki iki

MASSIVE PLOT SPOILERS IN THE WIKI THING.
      I'd recommend going in blind.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I have bought:

Love Day stuff
      Moloko - Things To Make And Do
      Tool - Sober EP (in oxfam for about 3 quid, might ebay it)
    •  mambamamba
    • Mazz says:
      tickets to see LIVE WIRE on friday in Bath..mamba? Coming along?

www.livewiredc.co.uk/

I would but I have an early start on Saturday. Enjoy... they are awesome!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I thought said fred swap for some reason... I'll swap you my drunk uncle for sheffields finest?
    •  mambamamba
    • Ticket for The Boss at Hyde Park. Sweeeet! The same weekend as AC/DC at Wembley. That's going to be one awesome drunken weekend!
    •  JackJack
    • I'll go see the boss, should be able to blag in through work
    •  OllieOllie
    • I've bought fuck all in ages apart from food and some magazines. I need a good CD blowout and some new books to read.
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • I haven't bought fuck-all in ages either so I put some orders in for the new Stinking Liz, Santeria and Punctuated Equilibrium. Oh, lucky, lucky me! It'll be jam sandwiches for the rest of the month but I'm sure it'll be worth it

Forums - General Chat - Feb swag