Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend rumblings.

•  Big SiBig Si
    • That said, if I'm sober I'll be up for a drive out to Fox House for a scout around and some food.
    •  mikemike
    • Plan! We don't have to go early like.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Friday: finish packing/cleaning shit flat.
      Saturday: move into awesome flat
      Sunday: argue with missus over furniture placement and why i have to have quite so much crap. buy some nice new things. finally i have come of age!
    •  the chapthe chap
    • friday - day off with the small people.. chameleon with spazzareth and mr hopkins
      sat - dunno, sort out recordings from rehearsal, check cj hasnt got cataids..
      sun - footy...
    •  CareyCarey
    • friday: sophisticated russian shenanigans with mr. wright
      saturday: my sister arrives. possibly some dave evil party action
      sunday: do something fun with my sister
      monday: gig gig gig
      then half term style relaxation til i go visit my mum and then to london for release the bats.

fun times!
    •  PodgePodge
    • the chap says:
      check cj hasnt got cataids..

if he has, tickle him under the chin from me
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tonight = Stay in with Laura and two of her slightly mental (in a good way) friends who are here for the weekend. What a chore ;)

Saturday = A nice sleep in, then nephews birthday party…then….then….then….then ROCK AND ROLL PARTY TIME WITH STONE TURNER AND THE TREBUCHETS. Will mentioned a ‘party’ back at his when we are done. I want to see the dawn in while wearing shades.

Sunday = Depends what happens Saturday night. May take Laura’s Friends to Avebury, may just feel like death.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • I went for a walk in the Botanical Gardens today and a squirrel climbed onto my shoulder. ON TO MY SHOULDER.

It was a beautiful moment for both of us.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Podge says:
      the chap says:

I heard he had a wrong cock.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Donny says:
      I heard he had a wrong cock.

he has wrong many things
    •  EggyEggy
    • Podge says:
      the chap says:

incidently, if you tickle a cat on a certain part of it's back it makes it lick itself.
    •  The real SarahThe real Sarah
    • JenTheHen says:
      I went for a walk in the Botanical Gardens today and a squirrel climbed onto my shoulder. ON TO MY SHOULDER.

This exact same thing happened to my friend from work the other day. You guys must be very special (in a cinderella kinda way).
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • The real Sarah says:
      JenTheHen says:
      I went for a walk in the Botanical Gardens today and a squirrel climbed onto my shoulder. ON TO MY SHOULDER.

This exact same thing happened to my friend from work the other day. You guys must be very special (in a cinderella kinda way).

Noooooooo. I feel duped. That squirrel has now made me feel cheap.
    •  fredfred
    • The notorious squirrel-whores of Sheffield...
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Oh dear, did it this time. Went out Friday night, and since I've been recovering from nasty injuries sustained, with the utmost professionalism, by Rotherham's finest bouncers.

I've had to get out my Grandad's old walking cane that my family inherited. Didn't think anyone would need to use that for while, and certainly not that it would be me.

FUCK
    •  PetePete
    • What did you do?

I have spent all day hungover and only now feel fully fit again, following a strange old party last night.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Pete says:
      What did you do?

Didn't go home when I should have :)

Can'r remember very much, but got done in by couple of bouncers and some by-standers too. Ended up with a lot of bruising, spraining my ankle bad and doing some bad ligament damage. Constant pain, but then it was my fault for being stupid I guess. I'll learn someday.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I have done nothing other than go swimming and make a fairly awesome cake. I am now browsing the internet for mountain bikes for the work run and maybe some actual mountain stuff further down the line.
    •  mikemike
    • Shit I need to get cakes this week.
    •  CareyCarey
    • mike says:
      Shit I need to get cakes this week.

Best. Post. Ever.

Forums - General Chat - Weekend rumblings.