Menu

Forums - General Chat

Welcome to the weekend

•  MazzMazz
    • Mine was shit. Life is dark...dark.
    •  mikemike
    • So are the skies, love this time of year!
    •  MazzMazz
    • I hate it, unless i'm sat by our log fire telling tells of yore.
    •  mikemike
    • Rather than typing at a screen, not the same is it?

I'm getting to see the sun rise over Sheffield most days now, so its quite cool, then reality hits as I'm sat on an overheated train.
    •  noonenoone
    • I love Autumn and the beginning of Winter. Gimme frosty mornings and icy walks to work watching your breath steam out of your mouth over Spring/Summer any day.
      [Edited by noone at 15:22 on 20/10/08]
    •  mikemike
    • Yeah I reckon its going to be a cold one this winter too.
    •  mikemike
    • Yeah I reckon its going to be a cold one this winter too.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I like radical sunshine.
    •  fredfred
    • I don't like the fact it's starting to get dark as I finish my lunch break at work.

This weekend was confusing but good.

•  JackJack
    • my weekend was very tiring
    •  EggyEggy
    • i massively failed on saturday by not eating anything substantial at all and then drinking my entire body weight in alcohol, haven't a clue what i finished on, i can only presume it was vodka and coke as that's what usually gives me stomach ache, think it must be the syrup/sugar in it, whatever it was it rate fucks me off and may have been a big factor why i was in a foul mood when i got home. I stayed out a lot longer than i intended but didn't see the point in going home early plus i always fail to go home early.

Great to see peeps i don't see enough of, or hadn't previously met. Shame i can't remember much of it.
    •  noonenoone
    • You officially finished on water at the Washington and you were in considerable pain. You were also drunk as a particularly boozy lord when I met you for the first time on Saturday and had completely forgotten who I was within a few minutes of being introduced so I hold no hope of you remembering me now.
    •  PodgePodge
    • on sunday i will be here http://www.mtbbritain.co.uk/images/gwydyr_marin_trail_landscape_large.jpg 23km of purpose built mountain bike track in the heart of Wales.

i'm well excited
    •  noonenoone
    • I will also be in the Motherland as of Sunday.
      somewhere near here.
      http://www.pwllheli.org.uk/pwllheli/pwllheli18.jpg
    •  PodgePodge
    • i dunno where that is, were doing Anglesey Friday / Saturday then heading inland on the way back on Sunday
    •  EggyEggy
    • ultimatekev says:
      You officially finished on water at the Washington and you were in considerable pain. You were also drunk as a particularly boozy lord when I met you for the first time on Saturday and had completely forgotten who I was within a few minutes of being introduced so I hold no hope of you remembering me now.

I know i kept getting you mixed up with the other kev.

I think i was little too far gone in Bears 'n' bungalows as the music was too loud for me to communicate efficiently (standard bar problem really), and i was quite tired by then so i probably drank more. Note to self, a mars bar for tea isn't a proper meal, not even a king size one.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Eggy says:
      ultimatekev says:
      You officially finished on water at the Washington and you were in considerable pain. You were also drunk as a particularly boozy lord when I met you for the first time on Saturday and had completely forgotten who I was within a few minutes of being introduced so I hold no hope of you remembering me now.

I know i kept getting you mixed up with the other kev.

I think i was little too far gone in Bears 'n' bungalows as the music was too loud for me to communicate efficiently (standard bar problem really), and i was quite tired by then so i probably drank more. Note to self, a mars bar for tea isn't a proper meal, not even a king size one.

My favourite part of the evening was when you decided Devonshire Green was not in fact made of grass, but was filled with water and was a swimming pool. You proceeded to "swim" all the way across it.
    •  EggyEggy
    • good job it isn't really as i'd have died.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • mamba says:
      Jack Dickinson says:
      What, no liquid!!!???

Nope, I've been clean for 2 months.

Lie! I saw you drinking booze at the show just the other week young man... ha ha!

My weekend is...

Today- erm spent the morning in the job centre...joy! then night in watching footie tonight pompey ufea cup dream although ac milan are in our group so think we ain't gonna qualify.
      Tomorrow- Job interview at emi hopefully then meet my mate Edd as I may start writing for his zine again.
      Saturday-erm no idea... ,aybe playing in st leonards on sea with pog
      sunday- maybe if its not on saturday the venue told me one thing put another on their website.

Forums - General Chat - Welcome to the weekend