Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Analysis of Bison Kills - Album out NOW!

•  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o194/bisonkills/BisonKillspromo-1.png
      Our album 'Vantage' is finally out! The record comes packaged in a stunning gatefold card wallet with striking art by underground comics artist Danica Novgorodoff. 'Vantage' features 4 new songs and clocks in at a little over 30 minutes. The whole affair was mastered by Nick Zampiello (Knut, Converge, Isis, Craw) so you know it's going to sound good!

Expect brutal cerebral riffing, technical jazz infected drumming, scathing vocal attacks and mellow clean passages. Dynamic and diverse heavy music people!

You can order 'Vantage' directly from Sound Devastation Records or our Myspace now. It should hit stores in a few months so you'll be able to grab a copy in your local record store. If they don't stock it, demand that they do so immediately!

Two new songs up on the Myspace and Official Website
      [Edited by Matt_tgpg at 12:51 on 15/09/08]
    •  PodgePodge
    • i think i'll be having one of these
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • This is pretty essential listening for most NineHertz peeps, so please do get listening and get it! As said before, available from the SD webstore or the band's myspace, or if you catch Celebrity Love Crisis gigging!
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • CLC will be in Leeds this Friday at the Royal Park Cellars, playing with Monster Killed by Laser and Khuda. Be there...

CLC demos are now also available!
      [Edited by Matt_tgpg at 11:02 on 16/09/08]
    •  ChrisSDChrisSD
    • Monster Killed By Laser - another SD band who've been signed forever and are taking eons to record an album... Huzzah! That should be a sweet gig!
    •  TomKhudaTomKhuda
    • Its now looking like monster killed by laser can't play, which is a shame as they are fully class!

Playing instead are ELECTRIG MUD GENERATOR!

•  TomKhudaTomKhuda
    • oooh yeaah!

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i123/Suitepee23/19thsept.jpg
    •  Matt_tgpgMatt_tgpg
    • Oh my... It's TOTALLY PROG! :)
    •  NathanNathan
    • Someone told us the other day that we're not prog...maybe we should pull out?

Anyway as a cool thing for the kids we have CLC cds now too. All available here: www.myspace.com/celebritylovecrisiss

Get yer fucking wallets out!
    •  PodgePodge
    • i already have one, not had chance to give it a spin yet though. it looks nice
    •  PodgePodge
    • there will be a 9hz one soon

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Analysis of Bison Kills - Album out NOW!