Menu

Forums - General Chat

Start here

•  mikemike
    • Great ta, I'll PM you though, saves making this thread into another conversation thread!
    •  CareyCarey
    • hello helen and another chris!
    •  welshchriswelshchris
    • hey Helen :) and others
    •  mikemike
    • I can't tell because of the corpsepaint but is that you from Slomatics Chris?
    •  CareyCarey
    • mike says:

I can't tell because of the corpsepaint but is that you from Slomatics Chris?

swhatesaid...
    •  mikemike
    • Carey says:

mike says:

I can't tell because of the corpsepaint but is that you from Slomatics Chris?

swhatesaid...

I'm an idiot, yes its who I was thinking of, hello Chris, you've drank tea and slept in my house.
    •  welshchriswelshchris
    • yeah Mike it's me, Hi, Looking forward to hearingf the now stuff once you've finished it.

The Pic was last halloween or something dicking about as ya do..

oh and yep those were nice cups of Tea by the way :)
    •  HelenSDHelenSD
    • Hello Chris! good to meet another face behind the music. We have to meet you guys someday!!:D
    •  Big SiBig Si
    • GREETS AND HAILS!

I don't know why, I'm feeling exceptionally metal today.
    •  MazzMazz
    • welshchris says:

Think I said hello before but will do it again, I just remembered my password...
      Anyway I'm chris, originally from south wales been living in Belfast the last 10 years, I relax by playing guitar with Slomatics.. have met a few folks here in real life wiich is always good.

Hi to all.

Chris

Hello Chris. I have bad guts today.
    •  MazzMazz
    • HelenSD says:

Heey guys...

most of you here already know who i am i think! i joined cause its always chris talking to everyone and he does not represent the both of us :P

how are you all?

Hello Helen. I am the king. The rest are shit.
    •  el pauloel paulo
    • Hello, Paul from the not so mighty Koresh here, this forum looks like the perfect place to kill some time whilst pretending to work!
    •  MazzMazz
    • el paulo says:

Hello, Paul from the not so mighty Koresh here, this forum looks like the perfect place to kill some time whilst pretending to work!

It is that and so much more. It is a unique collective of super freaks and musical visionaries of this world and beyond.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • el paulo says:

Hello, Paul from the not so mighty Koresh here, this forum looks like the perfect place to kill some time whilst pretending to work!

Greetings.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • el paulo says:

Greetings geezer
    •  CareyCarey
    • hey hey. :)
    •  Chris AOTMChris AOTM
    • Hello everyone, this is the other Chris from Agent of the Morai, the one that does all the hard work like playing the guitar and doesn't just scream a bit like big coat does.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Chris AOTM says:

Hello everyone, this is the other Chris from Agent of the Morai, the one that does all the hard work like playing the guitar and doesn't just scream a bit like big coat does.

hello! good gig saturday, i really enjoyed it.
    •  Chris AOTMChris AOTM
    • Carey says:

Chris AOTM says:

Hello everyone, this is the other Chris from Agent of the Morai, the one that does all the hard work like playing the guitar and doesn't just scream a bit like big coat does.

hello! good gig saturday, i really enjoyed it.

Cheers! Yeah we all really enjoyed that gig - apart from Swifty who enjoyed it until he was ill and had to go home.

All the other bands were totally awesome.

Forums - General Chat - Start here