Menu

Forums - General Chat

3-60 album, take it, please.

•  mikemike
    • Right, brief backstory, Pete and other 9hzers will be able to expand, but I think a record label we used to have dealings with, might still do, can't remember got sent this as a demo, and its frankly the best hip hop album I've ever heard.

It defies explanation.

It has some choice lyrics and a FANTASTIC production (not in any way wildly mastered).

Enjoy the delights of 3-60 (put your hands up if you want som...
    •  GarethGareth
    • Still as great as when I first heard it.
    •  CareyCarey
    • it was kev at gallipoli, if i'm not mistaken?

flatlands tour classic.
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • If this is the kiddie rapping 3-60 album I think it is then we got sent that when we did Gallipoli. I was only talking about it to someone last week. It is a work of genius, especially the track "Fed Up Of Sluts" and the first track which contained lyrical gold - "Faggy G".

3-60 was a 14 yr old from Chippenham - news has reached me that we have another fledgling rap superstar breaking through here in the west country, namely MC Liveo from Melksham who is 17. I'm hoping to get a cd, apparently he gets his chav girlfriend up for a duet when he rips it up live.
    • Carey says:

it was kev at gallipoli, if i'm not mistaken?

flatlands tour classic.

We used to play it on the PA before Peace gigs. :cool:
    •  CareyCarey
    • Kev Hit Drum says:

apparently he gets his chav girlfriend up for a duet when he rips it up live.

road trip!

it's fed_up_o_sluts now. what happened to 3-60? does he know he's big in south yorkshire?
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Carey says:

Kev Hit Drum says:

apparently he gets his chav girlfriend up for a duet when he rips it up live.

road trip!

it's fed_up_o_sluts now. what happened to 3-60? does he know he's big in south yorkshire?

I think you'll find the correct terminology to be "So-yo". Or so the cool kids tell me.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Kev Hit Drum says:

http://cdn2.soundclick.com/23/imagesMembers/9/3/member_3744459.jpg?version=195

"Lend us your fuckin' phone! Do you think we's some pair of shithouses?"

[/peep show]
    •  MazzMazz
    • Kev.

You better go careful. You know what these West Country chav rappers are like. You may get a cap in da ass.

WORD.
    • More like a pitchfork in the arm when they do a drive by in their tractor. :rolleyes:
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Kev Hit Drum says:

More like a pitchfork in the arm when they do a drive by in their tractor. :rolleyes:

ha ha ha the police report'd be brilliant!

"any witnesses sergeant?"

"only the people stuck in the massive traffic jam behind the tractor, sir..." :D

Forums - General Chat - 3-60 album, take it, please.