Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Skill Wizard special 17th UPDATE Lee Dorrian DJ'ing!

•  MarekMarek
    • It's both of our b'days that week and we are lucky enough to be taking over the popular but increasinglly psych-friendly night WHITE HEAT at Madam Jojo's, Brewer St. completely this time.

Diagonal - main London show to follow up triumphant Roadburn show etc.
      Invasion - we were due to play White Heat anyway! Record our album at Toerag week after
      Shitting Fists - party hardcore metal band, our mates and they bring lots of people!

Skill Wizard DJs. Should be really fun, come down and say hi...

8pm to 3am

Marek
    •  MarekMarek
    • Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    •  MarekMarek
    • Yeah, really amazingly happy to say that Lee Dorrian has agreed to bring a few of his amazing prog records down to this to play a DJ set before Diagonal.

Hope some of you can make this. Promises to kick ass.
    •  mikemike
    • Does he carry them around in a battered LIDL bag? Make sure he doesn't sneak a bottle of sherry in the old git.
    •  PodgePodge
    • Marek says:
      Shitting Fists

best name ever
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • Podge says:

Marek says:
      Shitting Fists

best name ever

I was about to post exactly that. Insane.
    •  MarekMarek
    • Yeah they come from the 'Grim Forest of London' and the phrase they use is on their MySpace headline is 'I hate you twice'
    •  MarekMarek
    • I've spoken to Lee briefly before and since like 97 on and off when no effort at various gigs etc, but by chance we ended up having in total a 2 hour or so chat about music. It was the best conversation I've ever had hands down. I wish I could summarise everything in it cos I know you would have been as interested as me. Ask me if you see me, some things about Napalm, Sleep, Metallica you wouldn't believe! Or grab Lee and get his interest...
    •  MazzMazz
    • Marek says:

I've spoken to Lee briefly before and since like 97 on and off when no effort at various gigs etc, but by chance we ended up having in total a 2 hour or so chat about music. It was the best conversation I've ever had hands down. I wish I could summarise everything in it cos I know you would have been as interested as me. Ask me if you see me, some things about Napalm, Sleep, Metallica you wouldn't believe! Or grab Lee and get his interest...

Come down to my house in the winter and I will get the log fire going and you can tell me these tells over a bottle or two of red wine.
    •  MarekMarek
    • Sounds great!

Anyone who wants to come tonight text me for free list, worst case = cheap list

Marek

07961 163 908

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Skill Wizard special 17th UPDATE Lee Dorrian DJ'ing!