Menu

Forums - General Chat

Now watching...

•  PetePete
    • What have you been watching recently?

For me...

God Bless Ozzy Osbourne (brill)
      Sons of Anarchy series 1-3 (good, not great acting, but very enjoyable. Rollins was good third series, even if he was a white supremacist)
      Black Window (not great - a bit obvious in it's intentions - only seen first 2 so far)
      The Incredible Hulk (Ed Norton version, daft of couse but good lazy weekend viewing)
      Cricket ( :( )
      Footy - Liverpool v Man U ( :) )
      Sherlock series 2 (brill)
      Rushmore (strange - no reason to like it but I felt strangely... happy? satisfied? with it when it finished, Same with all Wes Anderson films I suppose)
      Anvil (never seen it before - I liked it)
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i'm about to stay up mega late and watch rosemary's baby

off topic, but i read "the boys from brazil" by ira levin who also wrote "rosemary's baby" and am REALLY looking forwards to watching this.

gonna pay tomorrow though

:s
    •  MazzMazz
    • Bleak House

•  basstardbasstard
    • Bottom on DVD. Knob gags, fart gags and mindless violence; just the ticket.

Also saw Troll Hunter last week which was cool and has a nice bit of Kvelertak over the closing credits.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Heroes, not watching any for months but got back into it over the last week, now on season 4.
      Also started watching The League of Gentlemen (DVD boxset)
      plus I've just finished watching Game of Thrones, and I'm gradually getting up to date with The Boardwalk Empire.

Last night I saw some of The Antiques Roadshow, there was a lass on with a Michael Jackson hat that was worth hell of a lot of money, this time next year I expect someone to be on with a Whitney Houston hat.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Roger and Val have just got in
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • What he said. Not as good as series 1 so far, but still good. Dawn's looking a bit craggy since the gastric band, mind. I call it the Fern Britton effect.

Did anyone catch Cricklewood Greats on BBC4 a few weeks ago? Capaldi is brilliant in everything.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I got Netflix so I'm hammering various TV series including:-

Dexter
      Jericho
      Mythbusters

In between playing Mass Effect 3.
    •  mikemike
    • Mainly stuff to waste time to like Room 101, Frank Skinner's Opinionated and various shite on yootoob.
    •  mambamamba
    • Californication - Season 5
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • game of thrones - season 1

again?
      yes, again
    •  basstardbasstard
    • I got the complete Sopranos box set- it's going to keep me busy for weeks.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Anyone else watching Suits (on Dave, Tuesday nights)? Thoughts?

I quite like it but it's getting a bit tedious.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tonight...New Midsomer Murders!
    •  mambamamba
    • Last night I watched Friends With Benefits. It was pretty lame, but did have Mila Kunis in it so not all bad.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Did you see her cunt?

sorry
    •  mambamamba
    • Andrew!
    •  MazzMazz
    • mamba says:
      Andrew!

ha ha! Did you just turn into Laura?

Forums - General Chat - Now watching...