Menu

Forums - General Chat

Been too long, lets have a weekend thread

•  JackJack
    • What are ya'll doing?

I'm thinking I might go to The Unicorn tonight for a few beers. Ride my bike on saturday or sunday and catch up on a few jobs I need to do
    •  MazzMazz
    • I have had a busy few weeks so not much

Tonight. Get a Mazzereth reverbnation page set up..maybe. Unless I can find another way to link the FB page to the songs. Laura is out so I can geek all night..then wank

Tomorrow. Visit grandad, visit mum and dad, take Laura out for dinner in the evening

Sunday..I really fancy getting a BIG Sunday paper and reading it all day
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tonight - nothing

Tomorrow - pick up Sarah's dad from Exeter airport at the stupid hour of 8am then spend the day being polite and bored in equal measures...maybe go for a steam train ride!!!

Sunday - Father's day so hopefully get treated like a god by my kids which would involve having a lie-in, breakfast in bed then being allowed to do absolutely f**k all for the entire day being made cups of tea. As we have Sarah's dad down I suspect this won't happen and I will spend the day being bored and polite in equal measures.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:
      Tonight - nothing

Tomorrow - pick up Sarah's dad from Exeter airport at the stupid hour of 8am then spend the day being polite and bored in equal measures...maybe go for a steam train ride!!!

Sunday - Father's day so hopefully get treated like a god by my kids which would involve having a lie-in, breakfast in bed then being allowed to do absolutely f**k all for the entire day being made cups of tea. As we have Sarah's dad down I suspect this won't happen and I will spend the day being bored and polite in equal measures.

Dress like KANE ROBERTS for the day on Sunday
    •  mambamamba
    • Tonight - decorating wedding invitations.

Tomorrow - wedding ring shopping, followed by fabric shopping, interspersed with decorating wedding invitations.

Sunday - taking Pops out for steak.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Tonight- few beers, watch Mesrine DVD

Sat- painting a fence, kids birthday party, drink rum in the evening

Sun- kids will bring me lots of toast & marmite with a nice cup of tea for breakfast in bed, later I'll take Dad his present and drag him to the pub, band practice in the evening
    •  MazzMazz
    • Mazz says:
      Tonight. Get a Mazzereth reverbnation page set up..maybe. Unless I can find another way to link the FB page to the songs. Laura is out so I can geek all night..then wank

I have studied..so I will be doing that tonight. STRIPPED TO THE WAIST
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i am going to be having cocktails in the angel this weekend and brunch with my girlfriend's brother. I will spend the rest of the time learning to play the BASS GUITAR.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Tonight - Few beers with the work ladz, lie about walking the dog, eat, sleep.

Sat - Gardening looking unlikely due to adverse weather conditions. Clean the shit out of the flat.

Sun - Big hike from central London, up to Hampstead, back again and the down to East Dulwich, 3 Peaks training is well under way!
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • bad admiral says:
      i am going to be having cocktails in the angel this weekend and brunch with my girlfriend's brother. I will spend the rest of the time learning to play the BASS GUITAR.

the old angel?
    •  JackJack
    • I think he means Angel in Islington
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • that is correct. today is the day that i am dropping my abstinence. i haven't drunk since late april!

Forums - General Chat - Been too long, lets have a weekend thread