Menu

Forums - General Chat

???????????????

•  MazzMazz
    • My increasingly strange 55 year old boss just handed me an innocent looking 70’s horror film and said look at the video in the ‘extras’. I turned it on and was greeted by some bad 90’s vampire sequence involving one big titted woman have blood licked of her tits by another big titted woman backed by some bad 90’s dance music.

What the fuck. If I got caught with that playing then that’s me sacked. I returned it back across and said “yeah..strange isn’t it”

I then went to the other office and told everyone what weird Mark had just done.

These job cuts are sending people over the edge.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Can we put our songs over it and make a music video out of it?
    •  MazzMazz
    • It was not that sexy..average looking woman but with big tits.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Sounds like my first wife!

Tip your waitress, try the veal, here all week etc.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • slap him in the balls.

i've just got real big on tits. i'm pretty much all about girls and tits right now.

although i'm through with white girls.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • bad admiral says:

I know what you mean, you never hear about white chix gettin freaky in hot-tubs.
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:

I know what you mean, you never hear about white chix gettin freaky in hot-tubs.

i vibed with one on boxing day, during a charity swim in a creek. minus 3...ouch. was pretty cool but i'm going through a tough time with my sex addiction at the minute - i wanted to shag peaches geldof last night - so i had to take my cravings (literally) in hand.

•  OllieOllie
    • bad admiral says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:

i vibed with one on boxing day, during a charity swim in a creek. minus 3...ouch. was pretty cool but i'm going through a tough time with my sex addiction at the minute - i wanted to shag peaches geldof last night - so i had to take my cravings (literally) in hand.

The missus still on her travels mate?
    • Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      bad admiral says:

The missus still on her travels mate?

nah she's been back a while now. i'm going to be going to one of these meetings in future...bad times...

Forums - General Chat - ???????????????