Menu
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • FDFC says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      first time I ever heard the drums kick in on Battery, I knew my life had changed forever.

I'm exactly the same.

It was AC/DC Fly on the Wall for me.
    •  MazzMazz
    • WickedWesticle says:
      FDFC says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      first time I ever heard the drums kick in on Battery, I knew my life had changed forever.

I'm exactly the same.

It was AC/DC Fly on the Wall for me.

ha ha
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • gotta be said that the first time i heard the horns on "25 or 6 to 4" by chicago i felt like i'd discovered punk rock.
    •  MazzMazz
    • This..

"MeteorCity was one of the main driving forces behind the stoner rock craze of the late 90’s / early 00’s. The debut release for the label, “Welcome to MeteorCity”, was released (and very quickly went out of print) way back in 1998! Now, 12 years later, MeteorCity is once again a key player in the resurgence and revitalization of the stoner rock/doom/sludge genres! In celebration of this, MeteorCity has put together this gorgeous 2CD megacompilation featuring one song by each band that has been released by MeteorCity "Mach 2" so far. "Mach 2" = since StonerRock.com took the helm of MeteorCity in 2007."

"MeteorCity “Mach 1” released debut albums and/or very early recordings by Unida, Nebula, Dozer, The Atomic Bitchwax, The Hidden Hand, Goatsnake, Eternal Elysium, Spirit Caravan, Solace and many, many others! MeteorCity “Mach 2” has, in their first three years, released debut and/or new albums by heavy-hitters such as Black Pyramid, Snail, Nightstalker, Elder, Farflung, Flood, Freedom Hawk, SardoniS, Village of Dead Roads and Let the Night Roar, amongst many others. "

"MeteorCity’s twelve years of passionate and innovative releases have kicked off the careers of many of today’s most prominent stoner/doom artists and have solidified MeteorCity’s reputation as the very best heavy rock record label in the universe!"

www.meteorcity.com/wbtm.zip
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Cypress Hill - Black Sunday
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Darkthrone - Dark thrones and black flags
      Bring Me The Horizon - suicide Season & There is a hell...

Fuck tha haterz.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Triptykon- Shatter EP
      Black Breath- Heavy Breathing
      Sally- s/t
      V/A- Sounds of the Catacombs
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Andrew WK - I Get Wet
    •  MazzMazz
    • Six Electric Wizard albums
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Some proper old rock'n'roll courtesy of: