• bad admiral says:
      hmmm...not a fan of that...

WHAT THE FUCK
    •  JackJack
    • He needs more amps in that practice room
    •  MazzMazz
    • GET OUT OF TOWN
    •  OllieOllie
    • I wonder if all the furniture is scaled down...maybe the house is!!! It could all be three quarter scale like he was.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • it's tacky and yuck.

i would strip that shit down and feng shui the cunt out of it.

i would use post-futurist, minimalist ergonomic furniture and have wheatgrass on the bar. i would also convert the pool room into a bikram yoga sanctuary and set up my tattoo gear in one of the living rooms.

guest bedroom looks like a room in a comfy pub where me and juggers took sex drugs and i almost got the gush.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • I'LL TAKE IT
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Disappointed there weren't rainbows and dragon shaped gargoyles everywhere. The pool looks suspiciously small aswell....
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • basstard says:
      Disappointed there weren't rainbows and dragon shaped gargoyles everywhere. The pool looks suspiciously small aswell....

come on man...for you maybe it's small...to dio it is a veritable lagoon.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • bad admiral says:
      basstard says:
      Disappointed there weren't rainbows and dragon shaped gargoyles everywhere. The pool looks suspiciously small aswell....

I could be cruel and suggest he wore rainbow coloured water wings in a full size pool..... oh, I just did. Sorry Ronnie.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • bad admiral says:
      basstard says:

It's the perfect size for me and I intend to stay there. It's mint I tell thee, MINT!

Forums - General Chat - Dio's house is up for sale..look at it