Menu

Forums - General Chat

What you into at the moment?

•  basstardbasstard
    • I'm into researching cures for Tinnitus.
      Swans destroyed my ears last night at Supersonic and I can't hear a fucking thing except the ringing in my lug holes.
    •  JackJack
    • WickedWesticle says:
      We played an acoustic set with a crazy man whose first song started with the line "I've got bats in my semen"

He also had a song called "Scuse me mate....got any marrows?"

This is true, he also had a homemade guitar
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Jack says:
      WickedWesticle says:
      We played an acoustic set with a crazy man whose first song started with the line "I've got bats in my semen"

He also had a song called "Scuse me mate....got any marrows?"

This is true, he also had a homemade guitar

Flash us yer nashers, flash us yer nashers, flash us yer nashers...give us a smile.

Loony.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i retattooed my fingers in 57 chevy blue.
    •  JackJack
    • what did you do on your fingers?

My mate in cornwall is getting people to tattoo mustaches on where they want for movember/forever
    •  EggyEggy
    • Therapy? got me through last night a work, all their albums on random play. I enjoy listening to albums other than Troublegum - what with it being their most popular one, plus i played it to death years back - it still has it though, especially said track, I was going to post Screamager on fb this morning but forgot.. Troublegum was in fact the first CD i ever bought.

I was looking forward to this weekend but now all my plans have gone tits up, as always, could have gone to Stevenage if i'd have known. At least I'm off for a week after tonight, and there's the DEP gig on monday to look forward to, plus Damnation next weekend.
    •  EggyEggy
    • ... if only i had always known the correct words, maybe I wouldn't still be thinking it says "a finger like that won't make any friends" :rolleyes:

Love it how on you tube after the video finishes there's a load of adds for stress and anxiety clinics.
      [Edited by Eggy at 20:17 on 29/10/10]
    •  basstardbasstard
    • I'm into watching fucked up films at the moment.

Santa Sangre last night; weird but cool.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • At the mo I'm into taking days of work, lying in pain on the sofa, producing mucus by the bucket-load, aching to buggery and being sweaty.

I think I have flu :(
    •  MazzMazz
    • I'm really into being fucked off with everything.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Peace and love, man.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      At the mo I'm into taking days of work, lying in pain on the sofa, producing mucus by the bucket-load, aching to buggery and being sweaty.

yup.

i blame rozeik. he was ill, we both spoke to him. i'm fucked.
    • bad admiral says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      At the mo I'm into taking days of work, lying in pain on the sofa, producing mucus by the bucket-load, aching to buggery and being sweaty.

yup.

i blame rozeik. he was ill, we both spoke to him. i'm fucked.

Bastardo! And he hugged me! Stupid long-haired knob-twiddler!
    •  basstardbasstard
    • I'm into drinking beer and raising hell (whilst listening to ZZ Top, natch).
    • basstard says:
      I'm into drinking beer and raising hell (whilst listening to ZZ Top, natch).

I see what you did there.

I'm into calming down my poor dog who's terrified due to all the damn fireworks going off.
    •  BenBen
    • Been listening to Ramming Speed quite a bit, nice and fast.

They're hard to describe, like a collision between hardcore and thrash, with occasional d-beat and death metal grunts. They rock very hard. I think a fair few peeps here might enjoy them.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Ramming Speed are supporting Municipal Waste next month. Can't wait to see them.
    • FDFC says:
      Ramming Speed are supporting Municipal Waste next month. Can't wait to see them.

I might go to that in London - Saviours are playing too.
    •  BenBen
    • Ooh, might have to see if I can make it over to manc for this.

Forums - General Chat - What you into at the moment?