Menu

Forums - General Chat

What you into at the moment?

•  bad admiralbad admiral
    • FDFC says:
      bad admiral says:
      PUSSY and BLOW.

In a uni seminar yesterday I was asked something by my tutor and it took every fibre of my being to not say those exact words as my answer.

you are strong. i would have given in.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • Jack says:
      I'm into having a beer and chilling after having an ok day at work turn sour due to a former colleagues accusations against the company for his tribunal. Brought myself and a couple of others that I work with up as being bullies, the stories he brought up where this apparently happened are total shit, never actually happened, He's like our really shit version of Charlie Sheen

Wow, Jack. I can't imagine you bullying anyone. All the folks I ever met at your place were really sound.
      Perhaps the guy's just a bit of a 'tard. ;)
    •  JackJack
    • Well it seems he's clutching at straws to build a case against us, claiming it's why he's off sick etc All about money I think. I very much doubt he'll get very far, blaming everyone else for his own issues. I think he's actually gone a little bonkers
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i am into writing the greatest song in the universe. it took 10 minutes to write.

•  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Not drinking. Given it up for lent/health reasons. Feeling pretty bitchin' thus far!
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Not drinking. Given it up for lent/health reasons. Feeling pretty bitchin' thus far!

I was about to say that I've inadvertently not drank during Lent.

Then I remembered how I made a friend sit and watch me drink cocktails yesterday afternoon.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Not drinking. Given it up for lent/health reasons. Feeling pretty bitchin' thus far!

As a big Fuck Off to Christians I'm drinking more than usual for lent.
    •  JackJack
    • I'm going to a studio tomorrow to record the last track for the Stubb album, acoustic guitar and vocals, hope I don't take like 50 takes to play it right
    •  MazzMazz
    • I'm into shaving and fucking
    • Mazz says:
      I'm into shaving and fucking

In that order?
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Mazz says:

In that order?

He likes to be aerodynamic in bed.
    • FDFC says:
      pull-my-plonker says:
      Mazz says:

In that order?

He likes to be aerodynamic in bed.

Toni & Guy would be proud.
    •  bazzathespazbazzathespaz
    • I'm into new Chargrilled Chicken McCoys and new Grolsch Blond. Phwoar.
    •  mambamamba
    • I'm into gambling on Cheltenham with free money.

I'm doing alright this week - not because I've picked that many winners but with all the free bets from opening new accounts. Also, won a £50 free bet on the Gold Cup - so will be going boozing tonight if that one comes in.
    • bazzathespaz says:
      I'm into new Chargrilled Chicken McCoys

Me too!
    •  JackJack
    • I'm digging the t shirt design B Droid has done for our Stubb merchandise, its pretty damn awesome. He's doing more to it so will be up soon, looks like a biker movie poster
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hot ladies on the train
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Cats and Guinea Pigs. They're cool.
    • Mazz says:
      Hot ladies on the train

You should try the tube at rush-hour. Two words:

Trouser Suits.
    •  MazzMazz
    • pull-my-plonker says:
      Mazz says:
      Hot ladies on the train

You should try the tube at rush-hour. Two words:

Trouser Suits.

More hot posh Bath ladies on the train today. Long hair, flowing dresses, pretty eyes...hmmmmm

I'm also into hunting down members of Time Team. For my birthday this weekend I'm going to go to Salisbury and visit the Cathedral for the 100th time then in the evening go to Phil Hardings local. Heavy Metal Jim and his lady will be joining Laura and I on this trip.

Forums - General Chat - What you into at the moment?