Menu

Forums - General Chat

The Society of History, Heavy Metal, Doom and Space.

•  MazzMazz
    • Last night at the Pulteney Arms, Bath Myself, Daniel Bown, Heavy Metal Jim and Dunc formed the Society of History, Heavy Metal, Doom and Space. We will meet at the Pulteney Arms every third Thursday of the month to discuss topics concerning History, Heavy Metal, Doom or Space.

Last night we discussed..

The theory that a nuclear war was fought thousands of years ago.
      Did Orange Goblin go shit after they started to distance themselves form the term ‘Stoner rock’.
      Do you Know OR believe that we did/did not land on the moon? (This got quite heated)
      Ancient astronauts
      The large piece of glass under the Gobi desert
      The hot barmaid who served good falafel
      If Stephen Hawkings is so clever then why can’t he walk?

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_PrfuJwSJ5v8/R4-oTzBgLqI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/9tJ1vThjkHA/S600/gents.gif
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • The theory that a nuclear war was fought thousands of years ago. - aliens

Did Orange Goblin go shit after they started to distance themselves form the term ‘Stoner rock’. - always been pub-rock

Do you Know OR believe that we did/did not land on the moon? (This got quite heated) - stanley kubrick faked it with the moon

Ancient astronauts - do they draw a pension?

The large piece of glass under the Gobi desert - compressed sand?

The hot barmaid who served good falafel - link?

If Stephen Hawkings is so clever then why can’t he walk? - because his shoulder is tasty
    •  OllieOllie
    • Hopkins says:
      The theory that a nuclear war was fought thousands of years ago. - aliens

Did Orange Goblin go shit after they started to distance themselves form the term ‘Stoner rock’. - always been pub-rock

Do you Know OR believe that we did/did not land on the moon? (This got quite heated) - stanley kubrick faked it with the moon

If Stephen Hawkings is so clever then why can’t he walk? - because his shoulder is tasty

I love Orange Goblin

Stephen Hawking can't walk because he's a lazy cunt...he doesn't even bother speaking for himself!!!!
    •  JackJack
    • Ollie says:
      Hopkins says:
      The theory that a nuclear war was fought thousands of years ago. - aliens

I love Orange Goblin

Stephen Hawking can't walk because he's a lazy cunt...he doesn't even bother speaking for himself!!!!

Orange Goblin used to be better for sure, music wise. They are fun to watch now though, just a good band to get pissed up to
    •  MazzMazz
    • Hopkins says:

Agreed but Dunc believed that it was an some kind of ancient nuclear weapon that did this..rather than an asteroid.
    •  PodgePodge
    • OG lost it when their guitarist left, they just managed to hold on for one album after that.
    •  basstardbasstard
    • For starters, surely the society should have science in its name somewhere don't you think?

The theory that a nuclear war was fought thousands of years ago.- And more importantly; if so, does history always repeat itself?

Did Orange Goblin go shit after they started to distance themselves form the term ‘Stoner rock’.- Never really 'got' them.

Do you Know OR believe that we did/did not land on the moon? (This got quite heated)- Have you seen Wallace & Gromit's Grand Day Out? All the proof you need.

Ancient astronauts - Well they're all knocking on a bit now, have you seen Buzz Aldrin lately?

The large piece of glass under the Gobi desert- how large; dinner plate? tectonic plate? is it part of a prehistoric cosmic temple?

The hot barmaid who served good falafel- did she 'serve' anything else?

If Stephen Hawkings is so clever then why can’t he walk?- He's busy working on levitation theory, therefore legs are extraneous lumps of flesh and bone. Wait until he gets started on telekinetic warfare.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i can't beleive you didn't discuss possible uses for stonehenge...
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      i can't beleive you didn't discuss possible uses for stonehenge...

Stonehenge was mentioned. I said I wanted to fuck a witch on one of the stones.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:

Conan style?
    •  MazzMazz
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Mazz says:
      bad admiral says:

Conan style?

Mazz style...qiuck and selfish

Forums - General Chat - The Society of History, Heavy Metal, Doom and Space.