Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekly End-of-Week/Start-of-Weekend Report

•  ms tinnitusms tinnitus
    • I went to Coventry for a work thing, and it was the Lady Godiva festival. I went on some incredibly scary and fuuuuuuun fun fair rides and it was great!!

•  mambamamba
    • Godiva's a good day out. Haven't been for a few years but my brother lives up there so I've been a couple of times. It's like a cross between a festival and a giant village fete. And its free!
    •  OllieOllie
    • bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      I've been working solidly for ages, getting lost about what day it is. Job is going really well, I had another go at directing today, seemed to go pretty well. Watched Kings Of Leon the other night stood next to Chris thingy from Coldplay and Zane Lowe, Rich would have loved it! Last day in Hyde Park tomorrow, Jay Z etc, then back to some kind of reality

i am every inch the opportunistic starfucker you make me out to be.

i would have kicked the cunt out of zane lowe though and made him eat it. cock. he has nothing to say about anything and knows fuck all about anything either. he deserves to die.

i have kick started applying for my shotgun licence today. i used to shoot when i was a nipper and i fancy giving it another punt. i have been badgering all the clerics and legal eagles i know to countersign my passport photos and to confirm that i am of vaguely sound mind. juggerz has said that she doesn't want a gun in the house as i once accidently shot her in the leg with a bow and arrow but she can lick my sack...especially when she stays in stately homes in northumberland doing her knitting whilst i go out and shoot her some fucking tea.

fifty minutes to pub and preeetttyyy laydeeez.;)

Sometimes...just sometimes mind you, I'm tempted to think Rich is the greatest human being alive!!! Not only does he have a fantastic turn of phrase but he hates Zane Lowe...the guy is, indeed, a mindless, motormouthed antipodean cunt!!!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      I've been working solidly for ages, getting lost about what day it is. Job is going really well, I had another go at directing today, seemed to go pretty well. Watched Kings Of Leon the other night stood next to Chris thingy from Coldplay and Zane Lowe, Rich would have loved it! Last day in Hyde Park tomorrow, Jay Z etc, then back to some kind of reality

i would have kicked the cunt out of zane lowe though and made him eat it. cock. he has nothing to say about anything and knows fuck all about anything either. he deserves to die.

i have kick started applying for my shotgun licence today. i used to shoot when i was a nipper and i fancy giving it another punt. i have been badgering all the clerics and legal eagles i know to countersign my passport photos and to confirm that i am of vaguely sound mind. juggerz has said that she doesn't want a gun in the house as i once accidently shot her in the leg with a bow and arrow but she can lick my sack...especially when she stays in stately homes in northumberland doing her knitting whilst i go out and shoot her some fucking tea.

Sometimes...just sometimes mind you, I'm tempted to think Rich is the greatest human being alive!!! Not only does he have a fantastic turn of phrase but he hates Zane Lowe...the guy is, indeed, a mindless, motormouthed antipodean cunt!!!

i am no mere human. i am a fucking prophet. lowe and jo whiley doing glastonbury m&s and hunter welly boot festival coverage made me want to tear out my eyes and do a shit and put my eyes where the shit came from and put the shit in my eye sockets. then i would shit out my eyes and put them back in my eye sockets, moving the eye socket shit to my ears so that their voices would fucking SHUT UP. i don't know if the radio 1 dj application form has section where you detail the fact that you are a failed abortion and how if your earliest memory is a placenta full of wild turkey and the pointy end of a wire coat hanger looming threateningly out of the amniotic gloom at you, you're pretty much a winner.
    •  MazzMazz
    • bad admiral says:
      Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:

i am no mere human. i am a fucking prophet. lowe and jo whiley doing glastonbury m&s and hunter welly boot festival coverage made me want to tear out my eyes and do a shit and put my eyes where the shit came from and put the shit in my eye sockets. then i would shit out my eyes and put them back in my eye sockets, moving the eye socket shit to my ears so that their voices would fucking SHUT UP. i don't know if the radio 1 dj application form has section where you detail the fact that you are a failed abortion and how if your earliest memory is a placenta full of wild turkey and the pointy end of a wire coat hanger looming threateningly out of the amniotic gloom at you, you're pretty much a winner.

agreed
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • mamba says:
      Godiva's a good day out. Haven't been for a few years but my brother lives up there so I've been a couple of times. It's like a cross between a festival and a giant village fete. And its free!

Yeah it's much better now that they banned taking your own booze in. The last year they did that precisely 72 were glassed on the Saturday night.

Ah Coventry, the epicentre of my universe...
    •  JackJack
    • Oh I saw Slash without his top hat on a few days ago, he had a crap disguise of a baseball cap
    •  MazzMazz
    • Jack says:
      Oh I saw Slash without his top hat on a few days ago, he had a crap disguise of a baseball cap

That's Impossible. It's a part of his body. It would be like you taking off a leg.
    •  JackJack
    • I saw it with my own eyes, we were debating whether the hair is attached to the hat. He walked within an inch of me, i stared at his head

Forums - General Chat - Weekly End-of-Week/Start-of-Weekend Report