Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weeeeeekend

•  mambamamba
    • Tonight: washing and ironing

Saturday: pack followed by romantic evening at Gatwick.

Sunday: go to Sicily for a week. Fuck yeah.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Lucky boy.

Tonight: Pete's birthday fun times.
      Tomorrow: Gig in Huddersfield.
      Sunday: Park our new van on the M1 for about 10 hours facing south.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Tonight- few peoples leaving do seems everybody's going. Me next week... awesome!
      Tomorrow- FA cup final hope we don't get pwnd by dirty chealski
      Sunday- work probably as lots to do before I go.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Tonight: big shop and Ashes to Ashes
      Tomorrow: work then various diversions from housework
      Sunday: Mr and Mrs Witchsorrow round for luncheon
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Friday - Get out of this stink hole and toast the anniversaire of Trippy Pierre's birth in St. Albans.
      Saturday - Do a bit of shopping (need new shoes as old ones look like they're been raped by a hippo).
      Sunday - Buy food, maybe buy haircut, definitely do some reviews.
    •  mikemike
    • Ill, but going to see Jon Richardson and Shappi Korsandi in Barnsley tonight, should be fun!

Also, I will be defeating the hulking great space horror that is Dead Space, amazing, anyone else played this?
    •  GarethGareth
    • mike says:
      Also, I will be defeating the hulking great space horror that is Dead Space, amazing, anyone else played this?

No, it looks to scary for me. I will be giving Far Cry 2 a blast tomorrow.

I just watched 'Knowing'. Truly awful film.
    •  mikemike
    • Farcry 2 is great, but I got pissed off with it, as it mainly consists of walking through the jungle and trying to cross rivers, not much fun after several hours.
    •  GarethGareth
    • It was a bit stupid, within a few hours of arriving in Africa you have full blown malaria. It takes weeks to show symptoms, it seems like a clumsy way of making the game more linear. Only played about half an hour due to a headache but I'll give it a fair chance, it was only £6 so can't complain.
    •  mikemike
    • It's quite absorbing as you find little settlements, but the shooting physics are shit and you get lost far too often, and the missions are so far apart you spend 90% of your time driving in cars that explode after a few hits.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I'm off to Kent for a gig and a wheeze, conveniently missing my dad's stag night (lord save us) and the live debut of FROST HAMMER in FLEET.

Frost Hammer - Ninehertz' Comp 2 stars Cicadas, minus me, plus a lot of Black Label Society and two people who look like Chip Mfkzt.
      [Edited by Rob Himself at 11:51 on 18/05/10]
    •  mambamamba
    • Fuck me Sicily's expensive. But they do know how to cook!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Rob Himself says:
      and two people who look like Chip Mfkzt.

Not possible he's a one off!

I hope!

Forums - General Chat - Weeeeeekend