Menu
    •  mikemike
    • Brilliant, on David Cameron: "He often wore a face like the Fat Controller trying to wee through a Hula Hoop without splashing the sides."
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • The live alternative election night with Brooker, Mitchell and *sigh* Carr is going to be the televisual comedy highlight of the year. Fact.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i'm really looking forwards to that! i saw jimmy carr with dead stiff nips up the holloway road last week.

•  mikemike
    • Rob Himself says:
      The live alternative election night with Brooker, Mitchell and *sigh* Carr is going to be the televisual comedy highlight of the year. Fact.

I'm having people over to watch that, ace.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • I'm more excited about the Come Dine With Me special featuring Rod Liddle.
    •  OllieOllie
    • bad admiral says:
      i'm really looking forwards to that! i saw jimmy carr with dead stiff nips up the holloway road last week.

Jenny Frost from Atomic Kitten walkded past us outside Loud Howls the other week...quality arse on it!!!
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Atomic Kitten would've been better if named Nuclear Meow.
    •  JackJack
    • Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:
      i'm really looking forwards to that! i saw jimmy carr with dead stiff nips up the holloway road last week.

Jenny Frost from Atomic Kitten walkded past us outside Loud Howls the other week...quality arse on it!!!

Oh yeah I forgot about that!
    • Jack says:
      Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:

where was i? i would have asked if she would "snog, marry or avoid" me. i think i'm snoggable but, like marvin gaye "i'm the kind of guy who gives the girls the eye, everybody knows. then i go on and i leave them, break their hearts and deceive them, everywhere i go" so probably not marraige material.
    •  OllieOllie
    • bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:

where was i? i would have asked if she would "snog, marry or avoid" me. i think i'm snoggable but, like marvin gaye "i'm the kind of guy who gives the girls the eye, everybody knows. then i go on and i leave them, break their hearts and deceive them, everywhere i go" so probably not marraige material.

I think she'd do all three...except maybe the marriage bit, she was pushing a pushchair and I hate to be all old fashioned by I assume she has the whole marriage bit sewn up. I could definitely see her getting rip roaring drunk and snogging you then spending the rest of her days getting restraining orders against you.
    • Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:
      Jack says:
      Ollie says:
      bad admiral says:

I think she'd do all three...except maybe the marriage bit, she was pushing a pushchair and I hate to be all old fashioned by I assume she has the whole marriage bit sewn up. I could definitely see her getting rip roaring drunk and snogging you then spending the rest of her days getting restraining orders against you.

i'm more of a playah than that...

Forums - General Chat - Debate