Menu

Forums - General Chat

weekly ending..

•  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • So end of a weird week for me.

I'm off to leeds to finish the album with mr robert hobson. I'm probably going to be in the brudenell for a few jars saturday evening if anybody's about.
    •  mambamamba
    • Tonight - about 10 of us going to relive our youth at Reef at Shepherds Bush Empire. Probably end up being a late one, but at least I've got a lift home.

Tomorrow - not a lot in the day then out for Tania's mate's going away/birthday meal.

Sunday - Who knows.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tonight - Pub by the canal
      Tomorrow - MEGA walk in the sunshine and licking trees. In the eve go to a farm for a birthday do..drop out when they head into Bath to go CLUBBING as I'm tooo old for that shit.
      Sunday - Who knows
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Tonight: big shop then over to my Dad's to discuss our respective forthcoming nuptials.

Tomorrow: seaside!

Sunday: afternoon tea at posh Winchester hotel to celebrate engagement/anniversary.

Also at some point I'm going to decide on a date for my wedding. My life is awesome.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • congrats rob!

today i is working, then drive to the rock for a weekend of seaside.

sat: inking and beach

sunday: home again
    •  alanalan
    • Congratulations Rob!

I should be off to the beach this weekend too, good times.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Tonight - fuck all

Tomorrow - band practice then fuck all

Sunday - fuck all...hopefully!!!!
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      So end of a weird week for me.

I'm off to leeds to finish the album with mr robert hobson. I'm probably going to be in the brudenell for a few jars saturday evening if anybody's about.

Give Rob a MASSIVE snog from me.

Sorry to hear about your job Tim. I imagine it'll probably turn into the best thing that ever happened to you eventually!

x
    • Cheers Jen, yeah back on the road its where I'm meant to be. And if any of your film mates need sound tracks... you know where I am (cheeky winky face thing insert here).
    •  seansean
    • Ollie says:
      Tonight - fuck all

Tomorrow - band practice then fuck all

Sunday - fuck all...hopefully!!!!

almost same ,but Saturday maybe doing some vocals ...
      it must be our age...
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Hopefully: a weekend in the garden.

Hopefully not: a weekend stuck inside finishing off the never ending bathroom.

Tonight I'll just settle for not pissing or crapping myself on the bus home after just two pints. Already had to het off the bus once to find a toilet.

Oh and Tim, fuck the PRS. You don't need them bro.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Muchos Congratso to Mr Himself!!

Friday - Had a weird night upstairs in my neighbours flat drinking beers and discussing Phillipino politics. Didn't get raped and got free trifle though, so it wasn't all bad.

Sat - I'm going on a day trip!! Yeah!! High-Five for tourists!! Going to Welwyn Garden City to see what the funk is there (probably a garden) and meet Trippy Wicky Waa Waa Westicle for drinkage.

Sun - Go running, go Lidl, sort out my council tax nightmare.
    • Donny says:
      Hopefully: a weekend in the garden.

Hopefully not: a weekend stuck inside finishing off the never ending bathroom.

Tonight I'll just settle for not pissing or crapping myself on the bus home after just two pints. Already had to het off the bus once to find a toilet.

Oh and Tim, fuck the PRS. You don't need them bro.

Yeah not the place it used to be Don. Gonna have a leaving bbq thing i think in June or July I'll let you know as your close to ours.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • Good man, let us know

Forums - General Chat - weekly ending..