Menu

Forums - General Chat

Weekend

•  alanalan
    • alan says:
      My weekend will consist of alcohol and japanese food.

I managed to stick to my plan for once! Also happy belated bday Mazz. I've not wished my housemate happy birthday yet, and that was a week and a half ago. It gets to a certain point and you feel bad for saying it, especially when everyone walking into the house says it before you. :P
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • mamba says:
      Laddeth says:
      mamba says:
      Might go and see hundred reasons in bristol tonight as i have nothing better to do and my mate's driving.

Wow thats a blast from the past
      It was. But it was pretty fucking awesome!

They were ace when I saw them in Aldershot last year (or was it 2007?) but was mostly just a nostalgia trip - me and Nick followed them religiously back in the day.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Thank you for your birthday wishes
    •  EggyEggy
    • decent weekend for me, spireites won again, now 2 points off play offs, 2 games in hand and if us and other sides continue as at present there's even a slight chance of automatic promotion, if very slight indeed. To top it off England won in style, although i didn't watch much of that game as was just good to catch up with mates and celebrate the first footy win of the day. Stayed in town, ended up in a quite dead night club where i just got bored and ended up drinking taboo and lemonade. Yesterday spend the day recovering, then got 11 out of 20 on pub quiz. winners got 17, so not too disappointed that i changed 3 answers to the wrong ones.

Today just chilling before back at work tonight.
    •  CareyCarey
    • JenTheHen says:
      Also, happy belated birthday wishes to Mazz!

Yes indeed!

I also enjoyed the butterflies et al. Did not enjoy nearly being burnt to death though. Jen did not suffer my torments.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Hopkins says:
      Fuck all. The wife has got the vomming bug and I have to look after her

Mission accomplished

Forums - General Chat - Weekend