Menu

Forums - General Chat

The question is.....

•  MazzMazz
    • …will ninehertz publish a review of the new Whitesnake Album written by young Andrew Maslen AKA Mazz
    •  DonnyDonny
    • yes please.

Go on.
    •  PetePete
    • because i want to read a mazz review, then yes.
    •  OllieOllie
    • I think it should be essential...not only is Mazz a latent genius but Whitesnake rock...or at least they used to...and David Coverdale is a lyrical god.

"Would I lie to you to get in your pants...uh, I think so"

Brilliant!!!!
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • not if i beat you to it.
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • Ollie says:

...or at least they used to...

still do, homes, still do.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Are we drawing a veil over the 1987 period?
    •  MazzMazz
    • I was all geared up to do it today but I am in a bit of a bad mood. The first part of this e-mail I wrote to my freind explains why. The second part is keeping me going :)

"I walked out of a gig last night at the Assembly Vaults as it was a, "sh*t" and b, "refusing to let anyone back in if they went outside for a snout". I felt like David Coverdale. I told Bown and Jim that I was not enjoying myself and had to leave. On my way home I got as far a the Porter Butt Bar and heard some Guns and Roses type band playing so paid a fiver and went to see them. They were good and had the moves and chops. They had slightly overweight guitarist that wore a tight white t-shirt."
    •  OllieOllie
    • So who did you see that was so bad?

I'm having a bit of a GnR revival as I'm reading Slash's autibiography.
    •  MazzMazz
    • I can't remember their name. They had a weak sound and were an hour and a half late in opening the doors as they has PA trouble. They only needed the PA for vocals as the place was tiny. They must have been farting about for ages and for what? I was really wanted to see the headliners (Azzuri) but the support band had pissed me off so much I had to go. I think I need a holiday as I seem to flipping out at things that I would usually roll with.

My mate who did not leave with me said that Azzuri had some tasty riffs but one song sounded like U2.

•  BiledriverBiledriver
    • I only found out a few months ago how Whitesnake got their name - yes, yes, durrrr on me.
    •  Amy BAmy B
    • Mazz says:

…will ninehertz publish a review of the new Whitesnake Album written by young Andrew Maslen AKA Mazz

yep
    •  tom.atom.a
    • Mazz says:

…will ninehertz publish a review of the new Whitesnake Album written by young Andrew Maslen AKA Mazz

dude that was one of the most ammusing reviews ive read in a long time.... and more worringly the first ive read in years that actuly makes me want to go buy the record!

Forums - General Chat - The question is.....