Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Naked Shit Tour Of Death

•  Big CoatBig Coat
    • woo hoo!

who are seths magical homebrew or whatever it was... i've forgotten already!"
    •  PodgePodge
    • last time it was a couple of people who never practice and never write who jam live or something. like Krachenburn but without stocky and mike.

Catten's new lot might be playing
    •  Big CoatBig Coat
    • is that the sontoran experiment or summet... ace... wouldn't be a morai tour without catten involved somewhere down the line!
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • Sadly Naked shit tour is cancelled... we will only be doing the two scottish dates... sorry to disapoint anybody who wanted to see us. Factors beyond our control have meant this shall not be.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Tim Holehouse says:

Sadly Naked shit tour is cancelled... we will only be doing the two scottish dates... sorry to disapoint anybody who wanted to see us. Factors beyond our control have meant this shall not be.

Sorry to hear that dude. Bob a job did not get back to me about the Bristol date :(.

• He's not been too well i got a text off him the other day about it.
    •  tom.atom.a
    • Tim Holehouse says:

Sadly Naked shit tour is cancelled... we will only be doing the two scottish dates... sorry to disapoint anybody who wanted to see us. Factors beyond our control have meant this shall not be.

this sucks dude i was looking forward to the sheffield show.
    • Yeah me too but the world hath conspired against us... I may come up to do a solo stint if things work out... but yeah go to the show anyway as agent are fucking top quality.
    •  JackJack
    • the tour that never was:(
    •  tom.atom.a
    • yeah ill still be going as its to long since i saw the morai guys n i aint been defened for a while.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Naked Shit Tour Of Death