spending your holiday lying on a beach
      Corporation
      nautical star tattoos
      baked potatoes
      any kind of orange squash
      Harry Potter and adults that are into it
      Vice magazine
      men in slip on vans
      students walking home from Tesco in flip flops carrying 24 packs of Carlsberg
      Pears
      Liquorice
    •  CareyCarey
    • JenTheHen says:

Carey says:

sci-fi.

You are so right.

Buffy isn't sci-fi.

apart from that episode about the eggs which was rubbish. point proved.

buffy is fantasy-comedy-horror.
    •  theadoretheadore
    • Buffy is Sci-fi... fantasy is sci-fi, sci-fi is comedy, the power of induction is scary therefore... etc.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Tattoo's. I've decided i won't be getting a tattoo, they were alright about a decade ago when not many people had them but these days your different/weird if you haven't got a tattoo. I've never really actually wanted a tattoo, i have thought about it at times but never thought i want one. I don't mind people who have good tattoos (tattoo's can of course look really good) but what i can't understand is people who think they have to get one to look cool but then they go and get the shittest or most boring one they can.

I do sometimes think "i bet s/he'll be really proud they've have that done when they get older" hmm.

80's american comedy.

I'm also tempted to include carry on films, i've only ever seen a couple, one was camping, it wasn't that bad but never feel i really want to watch any of them. I don't dislike them as much as i used to though hence why i'm only tempted to include them.

Musicals. Fucking hate them, every one of them.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Eggy says:

Musicals. Fucking hate them, every one of them.

Damn fucking right!!! My missus really wants me to take her to see a musical. I said I'd take her to one and one only and that would absolutely be it...don't want to sit through that shit and I think Andrew Lloyd Webber is a complete cunt!!!
    •  EggyEggy
    • the last one i had to endure was a couple of years back, went around to my mates and him and his aprents were watching some old musical on tv, i was bored shitless, it was the one where the men dance around on rooftops. There may have been a time when musicals were the highlight of cinema/tv but come on lets put them to bed for good please.

reality tv. another hate that many people can agree with me but i really don't see how people can sit there watching nothing but big brother of whatever for as long as it's on. It's like sitting on the toilet waiting for piles to do away at the same time as trying to shit. and thesedays i don't see how anyone can still be interested in big brother it's lost all the appeal it had when it started.

Stella. Other than a couple of cans here and there if it's all people have to offer i don't drink stella, the last time i had stella while out i felt like a was about to bust. People go mad for stella, i know people who barely drink any other beer - you know the type of people who almost always end the night with an argument. To me stella is too gassy, but then i prefer carlsberg if i'm in a lager drinking mood.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Look Podgers!

Podgers

It looks like a wrench that's been turned into a shiv!!!
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Jack Dickinson says:

Look Podgers!

Podgers

You can say goodbye to your wrists with that badboy
      I hate everyone on the A19/Portrack Lane roundabout as they seem unable to comprehend lanes and the fact people are in said lanes.
      I swear there could have been 10 accidents in about 2 minutes when I was on my way home tonight. This happens every night.
      I'm so incenced by tonights antics though I'm going to write a letter to the council tomorrow on my day off. That'll teach 'em.
    •  noonenoone
    • I still have so many things on my list...

Thin Lizzy
      Hot Chocolate ( the drink , I'm indifferent to the musical group )
      the sound of birds singing
      sugar in tea
      Endcliffe Park
      Ice Cream ( might have said that one already )
    •  CareyCarey
    • i don't like hot chocolate. i don't like tea at all, sugary or non. i don't really like soup unless i've made it myself and even then i won't eat much of it.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Hot chocolate is horrid.
    •  JackJack
    • I dont like tea or coffee
    •  theadoretheadore
    • thats just crazy talk
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • theadore says:

thats just crazy talk

seconded
    •  JackJack
    • It's true, tea is horrible don't get it at all, coffee is also horrible though I sometimes force it down with a bad hangover. Grim

Forums - General Chat - Things which only you seem to hate.