Is that what you shout at climax?

Yeah, better than "LADDY HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!"
    •  EggyEggy
    • ultimatekev says:

I'd like to add these to my list.

Ricky Gervais
      The Apprentice
      Hollyoaks

before i get any further into the thread i agree on these points. I did like Ricky Gervais when he did animals but i fail to find anything else he's done funny, and that includes The Office.

Pot noddles. Everyone goes mad over them but i can think of plenty of other things i'd rather eat.

and whilst i'm on food cottage cheese, colslaw and most things that look like they've been regurgitated. Branston Pickle, piccalili, beetroot, and when i mentioned spring onions earlier i should have missed off the spring bit as i generally don't like strong onions. Mustard.

People who wear their jeans lower than their bum, i feel like a want to pull them up for them, it's just no neccesary, we don't want to see your pants.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Jack Dickinson says:

The little signs people put in the back of their cars with 'little tikes on board' or 'little angels on board' etc, annoy me no end

have the "my other car's a porsche" stickers been safely put to bed now?
    •  EggyEggy
    • I have nothing against people with kids/pushchairs, providing they remember the rest of us that walk have ankles, it annoys me when people think pushchairs are battering rams, i feel i need to dive out of the way, sometimes a lttle patience helps, however...

I do find it annoying when people don't seem to know where they are walking and just stop right in front of me, particularly in shops, can't people think and walk at the same time. This is quite possibly why people with pushchairs use them as battering rams.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • mike says:

Laddeth says:

mike says:

Uh-oh spagetti-ohs!

Is that what you shout at climax?

Yeah, better than "LADDY HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!"

You know me, kick the brown door in and paint it white on the way out.

Eggy says:

I have nothing against people with kids/pushchairs, providing they remember the rest of us that walk have ankles, it annoys me when people think pushchairs are battering rams, i feel i need to dive out of the way, sometimes a lttle patience helps, however...

I like how people seem to dangle their kids in the pushchairs off the kerb when your driving. DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT THEM!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • JenTheHen says:

Re the "grotesquely fat girls" comment I'm just not sure where to begin. I suppose fatties don't deserve to have sexual relations and be proud of their sexuality?

Despite being openly fattysexual, I've got to agree with Si - it's got nothing to do with sexual pride, it's just gross, whoever it is. Nobody wants to know.

Hell, while were on the topic:

DIETING. And body image and all that bollocks. I like to see a lady tucking into some serious cake.

•  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • JenTheHen says:

Re the "grotesquely fat girls" comment I'm just not sure where to begin. I suppose fatties don't deserve to have sexual relations and be proud of their sexuality?

Big Si says:

I don't like ANYONE who feels they have to tell me about their sexual exploits. If I was remotely interested, I'd probably ask.

what Si said, it didn't help she was a shit person with a personality to boot. I'm just too tired not to get personal so i picked a physical flaw instead of a character flaw. Despite her stupidity, lack of ambition, the up close &-I-have-to-be-in-your-face way she talks to people, the way she acted like a 5 year old when speaking & how she interjected complete random bollocks into a conversation without prompting might have had something more to do with it.

jenTheHen says:

This is probably the only time I'd condone nutting a woman, or standing on babies.

& if you took that seriously then your a mug :rolleyes: its like saying lets go whale hunting for fun!
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • Eggy says:

I do find it annoying when people don't seem to know where they are walking and just stop right in front of me, particularly in shops, can't people think and walk at the same time. This is quite possibly why people with pushchairs use them as battering rams.

This & conversations in shop door ways
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Rob Smith says:

what Si said, it didn't help she was a shit person with a personality to boot. I'm just too tired not to get personal so i picked a physical flaw instead of a character flaw. Despite her stupidity, lack of ambition, the up close &-I-have-to-be-in-your-face way she talks to people, the way she acted like a 5 year old when speaking & how she interjected complete random bollocks into a conversation without prompting might have had something more to do with it.

Was this that blonde bird that worked in the pub you went out with that would question my "jokes" while munted instead of just ignoring them like everyone else. I dont think anyone prior or since has managed to turn me speechless while high as a kite.
      She was a bitch :P
    •  Wez TDJWez TDJ
    • Dr Who (It's fucking Wank!)
    •  GrymGrym
    • Snooty art fag "post rock" fans. You're listening to rock/metal, just because the people playing it have short hair, glasses and a university degree it doesn't make it any "better" or more "important" than other types of musical expression.

PETA.

Baby on board things in cars. Oh, I was gonna crash into you and kill everyone on board but I see you have a baby in there so maybe now I'll target someone else...
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Matt RSP:go easy dude, read eggy's post and you'll see a better worded version of what i meant.

basically, i have spinal arthritis so getting thumped in the back or the back of the legs by either a pram or a trolley or anything else can be really, really painful if my backs bad. it's got nothing to do with keeping the child in check as 90% of the time it'll be sat there quietly snoring coz Tesco's is boring as fuck, it's about looking where you going/aiming the pram/trolley/whatever. it's just common sense and courtesy regardless of kids but generally mums, be they young or old, are the main culprits.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • ultimatekev says:

Pancakes and , therefore , Yorkshire puddings too.
      Do people really think they taste nice? or even taste of anything except flour?

SACRILEGE!!!!

I'm a Southerner and I love Yorkshire pudding, one of the best foods ever made. Pancakes are the best thing ever too....

My choice:

Van Halen - Everyone goes on and on about how good the DLR era stuff is [the Hagar stuff is thankfully universally panned] but I can't stand it. DLR is an annoying vocalist who ruins the music with his hyper sexual posturing and crude, smarmy comments which aren't funny. Perhaps I have to have grown up in California to appreciate it but I just don't think this band are anywhere near the great rock legends people think they are. Their songwriting is pedestrian and boring. And Eddie Van Halen is a technically skilled guitarist but he has no soul. He's flashy and dull. The forerunner of bands like Trivium who have technical ability but no songs to show for it.

One listen to Rainbow's 'Live in Germany' album will show you that what Eddie did, Blackmore did far better, harder, heavier, faster, more jawdropping and with 10,00000,000000 times more soul.

Still, I suppose 1984 is OK if one doesn't take it seriously. But if I want great rock n roll, I'll listen to Deep Purple. Not this rubbish!

Guitar Hero - I don't hate it but what's the point? It's harder than playing a real guitar and not as fun.

Soaps - I would love to see them taken off the TV schedules. A detriment to television and this country. They portray stereotypes, are dull and are woefully depressing to watch. I can't understand how some people seem to be obsessed with keeping up with every episode - get a life, there are so many better things to do than rot your brain with this trash!

FCUK tshirts - NOT FUNNY ANY MORE.

I'll think of more later

•  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • Oh and holidays to sunny places like Spain etc. where all people want to do is sit on the beach and sunbathe then go to a luxury hotel afterwards. If that's your thing, fine. But I'd go insane if that was all my holiday consisted of.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • ultimatekev says:

people who suddenly become massive football fans during the world cup or FA cup.

I'm not too bothered about World Cup football but tbh the FA Cup is one of the few football tournaments I try and catch as much of as I can. I love 3rd round day. I don't really mind who wins it either, as long as it's someone outside the big four clubs.
    •  JackJack
    • The pram thing is nothing to do with hating kids or mothers, its the fact that they should have some consideration for other people too, it's not all of them, but some of them do use them as a way to get through crowds.

Kids on leads is just weird too
    •  mikemike
    • I don't have time to keep up with the football so when I catch a match its fun, watched the Pompey match when Tim was over so I'll be rooting for them next Saturday,
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • - knitwear
      - lifts
      - deafness (my own, hopefully, temporary affliction could hear for two hours last night!!! an improvement on satdee.)
      - ghosts
      - 80s television with the exception of the hilarious and criminally dropped like a shit filled balloon from cbbc "round the bend" (NOT "round the twist").
      - old skool skiers
      - gibson guitars/basses
      - star wars

•  JackJack
    • Australians who come over here then proceed to complain about how everything is better over there. Crikey mate for this price I could get a hut on the beach with a pool, the sun shinin', bbq. Fuck off back there then!
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • bad admiral says:

- star wars

:argh:

not liking the new star wars that much is accpetible but the originals...?!

dude, that's just weird. and as such probably a thread winner...

Forums - General Chat - Things which only you seem to hate.