Menu

Forums - General Chat

Things which only you seem to hate.

•  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • ultimatekev says:

the sound of birds singing

How??? Do you have no soul or something?

I can't understand why anyone would dislike this.

I like tea, but only in moderation. My experiences with coffee haven't been good, my mate made me some once and put half a jar of granules in, yech.

I don't understand why anyone would chooose to refresh themselves on a hot day by having a hot drink though, it makes no sense.
    •  CareyCarey
    • Jack Dickinson says:

coffee is also horrible

now you're talking utter nonsense. ;)
    •  mikemike
    • Coffee makes me poo after ten minutes of finishing a cup.

Theres a fact.
    •  JackJack
    • I like hot chocolate, especially really bitter stuff. Tea is a silly drink, especially in hot weather. I've even seen people choose a hot tea over a cold beer, now that's just retarded
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • i only like herbal/white/green tea.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • You are all not real men.
      Real men drink a "hot choffea"
      Thats hot chocolate, mixed with coffee, mixed with tea.
      And you dont use water for it either, you use BEER!
    •  OllieOllie
    • sabbathfan says:

ultimatekev says:

the sound of birds singing

How??? Do you have no soul or something?

I can't understand why anyone would dislike this.

I like tea, but only in moderation. My experiences with coffee haven't been good, my mate made me some once and put half a jar of granules in, yech.

I don't understand why anyone would chooose to refresh themselves on a hot day by having a hot drink though, it makes no sense.

Apparently, and I learned this in Turkey which is a hot fucking country, if you drink a hot drink in hot weather it makes the body think it's even warmer so it will naturally try to cool itself down, that's why they drink apple tea out there. Drinking cold drinks makes the body try to warm itself up!!!

Don't know if it works though, I always feel hot after a cup of tea and like nothing more than a cold lager or Magners on a hot day!!!
    •  noonenoone
    • It is true although whether it makes you feel more refreshed is debatable.
      As for having a soul , 10 years of working full time destroyed most traces of one but I'm currently on a ' break ' so I'm working on getting one back.

I don't hate birds , in fact , I prefer animals to humans any day but the only time I hear their shrill , repetitive song is when I'm trying to retire to bed at dawn after an heroic session and it drives me mad.

PS Magners tastes like dishwater and Cider should never ever be served over ice. And what the hell do the Irish know about making Cider anyway?
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • ultimatekev says:

the only time I hear their shrill , repetitive song is when I'm trying to retire to bed at dawn after an heroic session and it drives me mad.

this sound is fucking grim and reminds you why you never usually get to hear it.

give me traffic any day.

np. dubstep.
    •  OllieOllie
    • After years of living in a really grim part of a really grim city and having recently moved to the country I'm actually liking the birdsong at the minute...I'm sure it'll wear thin in the summer though when it starts getting light at fucking 4am!!!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • We've got birdtits or something nesting in our loft - all I hear is 'tweettweettweettweettweet'. It's like Peter's beard birds in Family Guy.
    •  fredfred
    • Ollie says:

Apparently, and I learned this in Turkey which is a hot fucking country, if you drink a hot drink in hot weather it makes the body think it's even warmer so it will naturally try to cool itself down, that's why they drink apple tea out there. Drinking cold drinks makes the body try to warm itself up!!!

Why Mexican food is spicy?

Mike says:

Coffee makes me poo after ten minutes of finishing a cup.

Theres a fact.

Useful.

•  grinderno1grinderno1
    • coffee is absolute concrete proof that God exists and loves us as far as i'm concerned.

i find that good hot chocolate is lovely though not really an everyday thing, bad hot chocolate is undeniably rank, however.

tea is just dishwater to my taste buds, regardless of how much or how little sugar you put in it.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Ollie says:

After years of living in a really grim part of a really grim city and having recently moved to the country I'm actually liking the birdsong at the minute...I'm sure it'll wear thin in the summer though when it starts getting light at fucking 4am!!!

It's still cool then.
    •  MazzMazz
    • mike says:

Theres a fact.

And me....it feels great. Snout, Coffee...shit is the morning routine. I usually have some kick ass rock and roll playing as well. Maybe Kiss, maybe some Crue. Something dumb and glam thrash...that’s how I roll in the mornings.

I like Karate, lets have a party.

I'm in a VERY good mood.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • do you throw The Horns whilst on the pan...?

seriously i'm gonna be really upset if you don't. :D
    •  MazzMazz
    • I sometimes think of funny things and laugh to myself when having a poo.

The air guitar comes out in the morning and I play it to my cat. When I do my press ups I sing along to Kiss and my Cat looks at me as though she is thinking "AWESOME" or "COCK".
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • made all the more interesting by the fact that, as she's a cat, you'll never know which one she's thinking...

unless you're naked and she's thinking "AWESOME COCK!" in which case it's a total win.
    •  mikemike
    • My cat either follows me round being nice or is an arsehole that bites me because he wants feeding, then bites me because he knows I'm going in a few minutes.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:

mike says:

Theres a fact.

And me....it feels great. Snout, Coffee...shit is the morning routine. I usually have some kick ass rock and roll playing as well. Maybe Kiss, maybe some Crue. Something dumb and glam thrash...that’s how I roll in the mornings.

I like Karate, lets have a party.

I'm in a VERY good mood.

There must be something about coffee and tobacco in the morning that affects the bowels. Our bassist used to swear by a fag a coffee and a shit in the morning. I must be missing out as I don't smoke and I'm not over keen of coffee...I also save my morning shit for work as I feel like I'm getting one over on my company by getting paid to have a shit!!!

Forums - General Chat - Things which only you seem to hate.