Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Doom Metal Inquisition V

•  PetePete
    • Sorry if I have missed this and there is already a thread...

12th July Bradford 1in12

Pagan Altar
      The River
      Warning
      The Lamp of Thoth
      Lazarus Blackstar
      Centurions Ghost
      Witchsorrow
      Forsaken (Malta)
      Misericorde
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • I'm going. Every band on there is fucking killer.

We're getting a minibus together, if anyone wants in. It'll probably cost about 15 quid a head if we get enough people.
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • ME, ME, ME! You losers driving back after or staying the night? Wanna know if I need to book a B&B innit
    •  JonBBQJonBBQ
    • Yes, I'm down for this!! Even after watching a full day of ridiculously heavy bands last night at heavyfest I'm now fully pumped for a day of awesome, more trad doom bands.
    • bitterandtwisted says:

ME, ME, ME! You losers driving back after or staying the night? Wanna know if I need to book a B&B innit

I think the plan is to get a Travel Tavern nearby.
    • Just had a look on the Travellodge website, it's £29 per room at the moment, for a maximum of three adults per room, which is a bargain even if there's only 2 to a room.

So then, in the Witchsorrow gloom bus, there's

Me
      Emily
      Morrell
      Rob
      Linda
      Chip

Anyone else?
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Haha, Chip. Fucking brilliant. I briefly considered immortalising Andy in song, but I don't think I could do one that did him proper justice without insulting him.
    • You've never been able to mention him without insulting him though.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • It depends if he takes offence or not. Admittedly, he usually does. He should toughen up.
    •  mikemike
    • xlifeonthestreetsishardx
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • I might consider going on this trip with you lot, but I have to arrange a few things first, will let you know within the week...? If I don't contact you further about this within the week then don't worry, I'll find my own way up if I'm going.
    • mike says:

xlifeonthestreetsishardx

xUnityRulesx *word*
    • sabbathfan says:

I might consider going on this trip with you lot, but I have to arrange a few things first, will let you know within the week...? If I don't contact you further about this within the week then don't worry, I'll find my own way up if I'm going.

Just let me know either way mate. Rough estimate is that it'll be £30 per person, for transport and hotel based on 2 sharing.
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • OK, I'll let you know soon.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Doom Metal Inquisition V