Menu
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Who';s coming? Got my shirt already - Eddy rugby-ing
    •  MazzMazz
    • Me.
    •  MazzMazz
    • It will be. Meatloaf tonight...not so cool but it's free :D.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I wish I could go. Does that count?
    •  DonnyDonny
    • I'm there. Morrell is there. James Brown is there.

Let's rock
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • I thought the performance was great, but sadly where I was sitting the acoustics were crap and in some songs the sound was all over the place. Great to hear all the Powerslave stuff getting a proper airing though
    •  DonnyDonny
    • We were standing fairly near the front, and the acoustics were still terrible. Great gig though. Not sure what the head dress during powerslave was all about though...

Nick, I came to find you at the left hand side bar and couldn't see you!! I was fairly drunk tho
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • My mate went and he too said the sound was awful

Great setlist though, Moonchild and Clairvoyant would have been awesome
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Sound was indeed pretty pants- but still a blinder of a night!!!!
    •  sabbathfansabbathfan
    • I think they should have just done 2 nights at Earls Court tbh. Twickenham is an impressive place but I don't think acoustically it was the right choice.

Nick, I could see you wandering around near the bar before Maiden came on from where I was sitting...
    •  MazzMazz
    • The sound was great where we stood. Left hand side facing the stage. It was awesome.
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Yeah, the sound was great.

Avenged Sevenfold can fuck off back to the locker room to flick each other with towels and stick their fingers in their arses.
    •  MazzMazz
    • slack mammoth says:

Yeah, the sound was great.

Avenged Sevenfold can fuck off back to the locker room to flick each other with towels and stick their fingers in their arses.

I think I saw you but was not 100% sure it was you. Were you with your lady?

Forums - General Chat - Maiden