Menu

Forums - General Chat

Aluna tour - final dates

•  Catacomb RecordsCatacomb Records
    • Still need a bit of help if anyone has any nights, if anyone's available it would be cool to see you at some point in the tour ;)

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u318/stonerchickxxx/falltoearthtour2008.jpg
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Cool. Nice poster. And another correct spelling of our name! Things are looking up.
    •  Rob SmithRob Smith
    • I'll see what I can do, its the night before my dads mirthday tho, might have a something planned already. Would like to see you guys again tho!
    • Rob Smith says:

I'll see what I can do, its the night before my dads mirthday tho, might have a something planned already. Would like to see you guys again tho!

Heh, 'mirthday'. Barrel o' laughs
    •  slack mammothslack mammoth
    • Going back to the Turks? Oooooh.

• Aye, but I think most people will either be at Wacken or the Ninehertz show but we've got some mates coming down so looks like a private show for them :D
    • Tino Insana says:

Rob Smith says:

I'll see what I can do, its the night before my dads mirthday tho, might have a something planned already. Would like to see you guys again tho!

Heh, 'mirthday'. Barrel o' laughs

Why, in holy flying fuck, was this post repeated 5 times??? Wasn't that funny or anything... ne'ermind

Looking forward to our billing in there. Gotta love the Red House. Is that Obiat's only involvement in this?
    • I've asked them to do another date with us, just awaiting their reply, but other than that yep - just Aluna in the stinky van :s

Forums - General Chat - Aluna tour - final dates