Menu

Forums - General Chat

side bar thingy

•  PodgePodge
    • ChestRockwell666's posts seem to make his side bar grow every time he posts.

check out the doomfest thread for an example
    •  Amy BAmy B
    • think that's just because of the huge flyers he posted.

stuff like this will be fixed when ben finally finishes the new site.
    •  BenBen
    • What Amy Said. It's a combination of big pictures and long username.
    •  PodgePodge
    • not my bar, his bit where his avatar would be displayed, it getts bigger between tom and pete then massive between pete and grinder
    •  BenBen
    • Yeah that's what I was talking about. The forum has been completely rewritten from the ground up for the new version so I don't want to waste any time on minor glitches on the current one. TBH the only changes to the current site I will be making will be security related.

As far as the new site is going, I'm nearly ready for some beta testers to have a look at it but there's still a fair bit more that needs doing.
    •  PodgePodge
    • cool, i'm just thinking that it seems to get bigger with each post, over time in a long running thread it could get messy but if web mkII is almost due then no bother.

as for testing, uou know i can bust anything to do wi computers, bring it on
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • do you have a special 'i breaks stuff' tshirt or hat for when you're beta testing? :D
    •  GarethGareth
    • grinderno1 says:

do you have a special 'i breaks stuff' tshirt or hat for when you're beta testing? :D

He just plays 'Break Stuff' by Limp Bizkit on repeat while coding.
    •  tom.atom.a
    • Podge says:

as for testing, uou know i can bust anything to do wi computers, bring it on

dude going off current standards i think i own that one.
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Gareth says:

grinderno1 says:

do you have a special 'i breaks stuff' tshirt or hat for when you're beta testing? :D

does he do the whole Nu-Metal "oooh my soul hurts" hugging himself thing whilst he's doing it?

...i really hope so.
    •  BenBen
    • Gareth says:

I hope you're not talking about me!
    •  GarethGareth
    • Ben says:

Gareth says:

I hope you're not talking about me!

Damn right I am BEN DURST.

Forums - General Chat - side bar thingy