Menu

Forums - General Chat

It's kittie time

•  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • It's been a while so here are the wee chaps now that they are 5 weeks old.

Three are boys, one is a girl, all are awesome. Just had the lot of them in a heap on my knee.

This is Hank:
      http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p157/jentherooks/06-05-08_1931.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p157/jentherooks/06-05-08_1833.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p157/jentherooks/06-05-08_1917.jpg
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • JenTheHen says:

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p157/jentherooks/06-05-08_1917.jpg

MEWWWW!

Awwww.
    •  AlecAlec
    • omg my jaw literally dropped at the top photo of the black one, SO CUTE!
    •  CareyCarey
    • hank's the looker, no doubt.
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • On a related note: I unfortunately had to have my darling little girl euthanised last weekend because she developed a brain tumour, the poor little mite. BUT, yesterday I was lucky enough to find a sweet little back and white 2-year-old which needed to be rehomed. He's currently cowering under my dressing-table. His name is Stanley. Daft name for a cat but I think it suits him.
    •  JenTheHenJenTheHen
    • Sorry to hear that. Stanley is an awesome name though.
    •  CareyCarey
    • yeah, sorry linda.
    •  mikemike
    • bitterandtwisted says:

On a related note: I unfortunately had to have my darling little girl euthanised last weekend because she developed a brain tumour, the poor little mite. BUT, yesterday I was lucky enough to find a sweet little back and white 2-year-old which needed to be rehomed. He's currently cowering under my dressing-table. His name is Stanley. Daft name for a cat but I think it suits him.

Was that Lettuce? She was lovely! I'm sorry Linda.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Rhubarb Sausage loves The Cult. She jump on the speaker during "Sweet Soul Sister" and purrrrrs

I can't see any of these pictures :(
    •  bitterandtwistedbitterandtwisted
    • mike says:

bitterandtwisted says:

On a related note: I unfortunately had to have my darling little girl euthanised last weekend because she developed a brain tumour, the poor little mite. BUT, yesterday I was lucky enough to find a sweet little back and white 2-year-old which needed to be rehomed. He's currently cowering under my dressing-table. His name is Stanley. Daft name for a cat but I think it suits him.

Was that Lettuce? She was lovely! I'm sorry Linda.

You're right, she was the most adorable (and totally daft) cat in the whole wide world. Unluckily I lost darling Lettuce to a car the year before last. How that could happen in a cul-de-sac with speed-bumps directly outside is beyond me but happen it did. I was inconsolable. The little girl is the puss I got to keep her company.

I'm absolutely astounded that you remembered her name after all this time, you're obviously more of a pusscat lover than I realised.
    •  mikemike
    • Yeah never forget a nice cat, I remember you calling her a tart because she was basically rolling around waiting to be fussed, well funny!
    •  CareyCarey
    • i remember lettuce. she covered me in white fluff. she was a beauty.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Carey says:

i remember lettuce. she covered me in white fluff. she was a beauty.

Word.
      Sorry for your loss Linda
    •  grinderno1grinderno1
    • Jen: they're properly lush! safe to asume you regularly indulge in the ever popular 'armfuls of kitties' past time then? ha ha! ;)

bitterandtwisted says:

I unfortunately had to have my darling little girl euthanised last weekend because she developed a brain tumour, the poor little mite.

BOO!!! really sorry to hear that, always sucks when you have to let a pet go. :(

bitterandtwisted says:

yesterday I was lucky enough to find a sweet little back and white 2-year-old which needed to be rehomed. He's currently cowering under my dressing-table.

AWWW CUTE! re-housing animals is totally the way forward. effort that girl!

Forums - General Chat - It's kittie time