Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

NICK OLIVERI @ The Greystones Pub Sheffield! Tuesday 10th June

•  BenBen
    • Yeah sure, could do with grabbing some food. Any ideas?
    •  EggyEggy
    • How was the gig last night? I'm thinking of going to Leeds tonight
    •  BenBen
    • It was great! Thanks to Slomo for getting this booked, had a great night.
    •  EggyEggy
    • Was wicked last night in Leeds, I didn't realize how much energy he puts into his acoustic performances, great to here Green Machine and Autopilot, and the reason he plays the latter. I particularly like how even though it was an acoustic gig he plays the heavier songs off the albums, not the typically acoustic type stuff.

He talked of someone at the Sheffield gig who attempted to down a bottle of tequila, wondered if this was true or if he twisted facts a little with Sheffield being the last night he played. Also the crowd were invited on stage when a Italian guy requested a song that nick wasn't sure it he could do or not, so there was about 30 people on stage singing along to the chorus.

Got to meet Nick afterwards, thought with it being an intimate gig it'd be daft not to.

Great stuff.
    •  mikemike
    • Glad you guys enjoyed it, sounds like I missed out!
    •  BenBen
    • I didn't see anyone trying to down a bottle of tequila, doesn't mean it didn't happen though!
    •  PetePete
    • Green Machine and Auto Pilot were my highlights also.

He got some small kids on stage to sing Feel Good Hit of the Summer, which was quite funny.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - NICK OLIVERI @ The Greystones Pub Sheffield! Tuesday 10th June