Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Free downloadable music

•  PetePete
    • I thought it'd be a good idea to start a thread of links to freely downloadable (and legal) music links from around the web to share. Feel free to add any that others might have missed and would find interesting.

Fu Manchu / Moab split on Scion AV website

Scion AV compilation - including ASG, Melvins, White Hills.

Royal Thunder CVI-a acoustic versions (name your price)

Grindcore Karaoke - loads of stuff to explore, including Total Fucking Destruction, Jucifer, Cosmic Dead, Agoraphobic Nosebleed.
    •  PetePete
    • Monolithian

All name your price to download. Two piece black tinged doom from Cornwall, impressive stuff.

Also, streaming (but not downloadable) - Sun and Sail Club album - Scott Reeder of Kyuss, plus Scott Reeder and Bob Balch of Fu Manchu play Torche/Devo stuff with sadly annoying vocals
    •  mambamamba
    • Pete says:

Also, streaming (but not downloadable) - Sun and Sail Club album - Scott Reeder of Kyuss, plus Scott Reeder and Bob Balch of Fu Manchu play Torche/Devo stuff with sadly annoying vocals

I really like the music. But yes, the vocals are just plain annoying. They are not funny / interesting / whatever else they were trying to achieve.
      [Edited by mamba at 23:29 on 12/11/13]
    •  PetePete
    • I'm going to check out the Heavy Planet 100 song stoner rock compilation, free to download this weekend.
    •  mikemike
    • Endorse the above post fully.
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • This is a great source for free downloads of live shows...

Internet Archive - Live Music Archive

There's thousands of random shows on offer including some decent 9hz friendly fare from the likes of..

Acid Mother's Temple
      Godspeed You Black Emperor!
      Black Mountain
      Mogwai
      Pelican
      Loop
      Grateful Dead

...worth a browse through. :)
    •  mikemike
    • Nice!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Free downloadable music