Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Lords Of Bastard - Liverpool/Sheff/Manc bands/promoters

•  memnonmemnon
    • Howdy all!

We're trying to get some gigs sorted for the end of November, and wondering if any promoters/bands in the Liverpool/Manchester/Sheffield areas can help us out at all? Or if folks can recommend anyone to get in touch with.

We'll gladly return the favour to any bands wanting to come north of The Border and play in Edinburgh.

Basically we're gonna hopefully be playing in Leeds on Friday the 30th Nov, and are looking to get something booked for -Thurs 29th Nov, Sat 1st Dec and Sun 2nd Dec

Cheers!
      x

LOB facebook
    •  memnonmemnon
    • Also- I should have added, send us a message on here or you can get us on the emailz at l-o-b@hotmail.co.uk.

Cheers!!
    •  memnonmemnon
    • Many thanks kind sir !
    •  mikemike
    • Aw shit, where are you on the Friday? I'm putting on Art of Burning Water in Sheffield, would be good to have you on too.
    •  PetePete
    • mike says:
      Aw shit, where are you on the Friday? I'm putting on Art of Burning Water in Sheffield, would be good to have you on too.

Friday 30th? That's my birthday...
    •  mikemike
    • Oops, wrong end of the week, I'm doing AOBW on Friday 7th.
    •  memnonmemnon
    • Awww that's a shame! Thanks for thinkin of us though man !

More details to follow, but looks like we're playing Leeds on Fri 30th, and Newcastle on Sat 1st Dec.

Still looking for something on the Thurs 29th and Sunday 2nd if anyone can help out or if there's a bill we can jump on.

In the meantime, here's our new video!
      LOB- I'm In My Walls
    •  memnonmemnon
    • Friday 30th Nov - Leeds - with Tree Of Sores, Bongcauldron, +1tbc (Royal Park Cellars)

Saturday 1st - Newcastle - with Druganaut, Corpse Twitcher (Morden Tower)

Maximum excitement!
    •  GarethGareth
    • mike says:
      Oops, wrong end of the week, I'm doing AOBW on Friday 7th.

Balls, I'm at All Tomorrows Parties.

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Lords Of Bastard - Liverpool/Sheff/Manc bands/promoters