Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Info please on Oxford gig 1st December

•  CorruptedCorrupted
    • Hello. I'm thinking about coming from Belfast to London for Neurosis and Godflesh and I noticed this Dopefight gig with other bands on in Oxford the night before. Has anybody got any further info?
      [Edited by Corrupted at 21:42 on 11/09/12]
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Last I heard Dopefight were spitting up. I think the oxford gig is still on with about 10 bands including Undersmile, Xii Boar and Domes of Silence. Got to be worth trying if you can make it.
    •  CorruptedCorrupted
    • I know none of the bands including Dopefight, but I'd give something like this a go. Anybody got contact details for the promoter?
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Buried In Smoke promotions. They're on Facebook and not hard to find if you Google the name.
    •  CorruptedCorrupted
    • Great job. Thanks.
    •  mikemike
    • Welcome to the forum by the way.
    •  CorruptedCorrupted
    • mike says:
      Welcome to the forum by the way.

Cheers. I've been lurking for years. Great site for checking up on gigs if heading on a trip.

I'd set up an account but never really used it until now. Been into stoner rock, doom and sludge for 20 years now.
      [Edited by Corrupted at 20:31 on 12/09/12]
    •  mikemike
    • Longer than me! Can't say I was down with EHG when I was 7!
    •  CorruptedCorrupted
    • I was 18 and well into Grunge. Then I heard Souls At Zero, Blues For The Red Sun, Holy Mountain and Enemy Of The Sun. Four Classic Rock albums now!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Info please on Oxford gig 1st December