Menu

Forums - General Chat

Selling my babies

•  LaddethLaddeth
    • Thats right I am selling up all the gear I have as tbh as much as I love it, I never use it, and for some things, dont even look at it cos im forced to store it away from prying eyes (well the wifes glare)

ebay Ebay EBAY!

If anyone from here fancies the stuff, give it a bid and if you win i'll shave summat off the price cos im nice like that.

Ninehertz is totally responsibe if I fail at selling things to you*

*this is a lie
    •  GarethGareth
    • Yeah cheers, just spent a day and a half talking myself out of buying a telecaster and then you put that up! Does it feedback if you distort it a lot?

Might be interested in the neck anyway, I've got a homebrew tele but the neck's a piece of shit. As are the pickups.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I've only ever ran it through a big stack with distortion once a long time ago and I cant remember it feeding back. You about on Friday when i come to sheff? I could bring it for you to test drive if you want
    •  GarethGareth
    • I'm selling a bass so will hopefully have £150 coming in soon. Very tempting.....

How much are you after for the neck?
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Whatever I can get tbh, its just sat here looking like a neck.
      There are a few people watching it and I have had a question about what shape it is aswell. I belive it to be a C comparing it to the tc-90, but I'm comparing it by eye

I have another, but thats reserved for my tele project once I can finally get down to my dads and route the body etc
      Will end up with a black tele with black hardware. Necro as f00k.
    •  PodgePodge
    • I keep meaning to have a clear out. nothing quite so fancy as what you have though
    •  GarethGareth
    • The one me and Stu bought was an £80 home build with a really thick, horrible neck. With a decent neck and a nice set of p/ups it would probably be alright. I'll add it to my watch list if you've not got a price in mind.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • I think ive pretty much undercut everyone on ebay in regards to new tele necks, just give it a bid if you want it, im not to fussed on making huge amounts of money.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I won your neck, don't suppose you're back in Shef or seeing Herr Shields any time soon are you?
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Unfortunatley my visit to the big smoke was the other day.
      I'll cut the postage off if you want or I can just hold onto it till I can get down/he can get up. It's up to you, depends how fast you want it.
      I'll be sorting out all payments and whatnot tomorrow afternoon after work cos I have to go to bed now :(
    •  GarethGareth
    • No rush, I'll pay for postage if you won't be back for a while.
    •  LaddethLaddeth
    • Invoice sent, I've knocked it down to 35 quid all in all :)

Edit:
      It is now winging its way to you
      [Edited by Laddeth at 16:39 on 21/03/11]
    •  GarethGareth
    • Paid!

Forums - General Chat - Selling my babies