Menu
    •  OllieOllie
    • We've been approached by and American label to do a CD release that packages up both our EPs and our demo (and maybe some unreleased stuff) for the Yank market. If the contracts all look legit we'll be calling the CD "Simply Unholy" ( a play on the two EP titles). Any budding artists out there who know what we're about who think they could crack out an awesome cover design for us?
    •  MazzMazz
    • ha ha...nearly as good as the Groan one you did that I saw earlier.

That reminds me...I need to design a Groan t-shirt.
    •  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • You mean the Schlepping Wizzard?

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e146/smoowak/SCHLEPPINGWIZARD.jpg

This one took slightly longer, therefore its better.
    •  MazzMazz
    • That's the one...I have done mine and put it on a Groan thread.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Ollie says:
      We've been approached by and American label to do a CD release that packages up both our EPs and our demo (and maybe some unreleased stuff) for the Yank market. If the contracts all look legit we'll be calling the CD "Simply Unholy" ( a play on the two EP titles). Any budding artists out there who know what we're about who think they could crack out an awesome cover design for us?

I'd be up for giving it a go!
    •  GarethGareth
    • Ask Pete, he's a dab hand with MS Paint.
    •  MageMage
    • http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9164/simplyunholycover.jpg

Sorted. ;)
    •  JackJack
    • Ollie says:
      We've been approached by and American label to do a CD release that packages up both our EPs and our demo (and maybe some unreleased stuff) for the Yank market. If the contracts all look legit we'll be calling the CD "Simply Unholy" ( a play on the two EP titles). Any budding artists out there who know what we're about who think they could crack out an awesome cover design for us?

I'd do it properly, look for who you want and commission them to do the art, get a concept together of what you'd like first. This is cool news about the release fo sure
    •  OllieOllie
    • Hmm, comissioning someone usually means having to pay for it and we want to avoid forking out as we'll have to get it mastered and remix some tracks as it is...unless we can find some kind soul who will do it for fuck all.

We're waiting for the contract to come through at the minute to make sure this is all above board and not one of these things where they ask for £500 "admin fee" or any of that shit in which case they can go fuck themselves.
    •  JackJack
    • I'd offer but I'm well snowed under, busiest month ever
    •  MazzMazz
    • Money talks man..money talks. The three other members of Groan have paid me $1,000,000 to sing in their band.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • Mazz says:
      Money talks man..money talks. The three other members of Groan have paid me $1,000,000 to sing in their band.

We each have a portion of timeshare with Mazz's face in return.
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • Every thread on here quickly turns into something to do with Groan.

Ain't hatin', jus' sayin'. :angel:
    •  MazzMazz
    • Noted. :lips:
    •  JackJack
    • haha Groan rule, that is why:)
    •  MazzMazz
    • Stop using the 'G' word. :D

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Budding artists