Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

Truckfighters Mini Tour - Sept

•  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • 9th Sept Truckfighters w/Stake Off The Witch + RingsAroundSaturn
      at The Croft, Bristol.

10th Sept Truckfighters w/Stake Off The Witch + Ghost 'n' Goblins + Late night DJ playing the finest Stoner/Doom/Heavy Psyched grooves to the early hours.
      ...at The Gaff, London

11th Sept Truckfighters w/Stake Off The Witch + Tricorn
      at Edge Of The Wedge, Portsmouth.

I'm definitely getting a ticket for the London date! TFs were awesome in November and should be mental to see them rock the Gaff!
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • And the award for worst band anme of the year goes to .... *drumroll* ... Come on, Stake Off The Witch? That's even worse than You're Smiling Now But The Death Of Her Money Will Soon Became Monsters Watch You From Prjoect.

(I'm sure they're lovely really)
      [Edited by Biledriver at 11:16 on 23/07/10]
    •  alanalan
    • Mmm, steakwich :P
    •  RageofKlugmanRageofKlugman
    • Yeah, Stake Off the Witch is a truly abysmal band name. In their defence I'd assume it's an English as a second lagnuage thing as they're Italian. That said, the album they released through Fuzzorama Records is top notch so it should be a great tour.
    •  MazzMazz
    • WickedWesticle says:
      I hate bands with stupid names.

well then it is a good job that your band has an AWESOME name. One that I have defended on OTHER forums. No need to thank me.
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • Mazz says:
      WickedWesticle says:

well then it is a good job that your band has an AWESOME name. One that I have defended on OTHER forums. No need to thank me.

defender of the realm
    •  MazzMazz
    • I defend the ridiculous.
    •  WickedWesticleWickedWesticle
    • Mazz says:
      WickedWesticle says:

I saw that. You called it righteous.
    •  MazzMazz
    • WickedWesticle says:
      Mazz says:
      WickedWesticle says:

I saw that. You called it righteous.

I was so livid that I punched myself in the head.
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • Biledriver says:
      And the award for worst band anme of the year goes to .... *drumroll* ... Come on, Stake Off The Witch? That's even worse than You're Smiling Now But The Death Of Her Money Will Soon Became Monsters Watch You From Prjoect.

(I'm sure they're lovely really)

Yeah Stake Off The Witch doesn't even make sense!! Italy does seem to have a good number of decent stoner/desert/jam bands though...

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - Truckfighters Mini Tour - Sept