Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

EMG tour in April - help with gigs...

•  JonBBQJonBBQ
    • Hello all,

Just lettin you know that Electric Mud Generator are going to be getting a tour together pretty soon to happen around the Easter hols in April.

The dates we're wanting to go for are the 5th to 13th of April. This is flexible and certainly not set in stone if anyone is able to accomodate a gig around then.

Enclosed is our "wish list"...

5th Bradford/Sheffield/Leeds etc
      6th Bradford/Sheffield/Leeds etc
      7th Bradford/Sheffield/Leeds etc
      8th Lancaster/Newcastle etc
      9th Lancaster/Newcastle etc
      10th Scotland
      11th Scotland
      12th South/Midlands/Lancs/Liverpool
      13th South/Midlands/Lancs/Liverpool

Any help would be super appreciated.

Cheers,

Jon and Dunc EMG

Our website is www.electricmudgenerator.co.uk and we are also available on www.myspace.com/electricmugenerator for those interested in giving us a listen.
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I'd be up for helping with a London show if you want it. Also need to talk european shows with you lads. I'll drop you some contacts too sirs.
    • Oh and must chat re recording too.
    •  JonBBQJonBBQ
    • Definitely sir! That sounds awesome on all counts. Me or Dunc will give you a call tonight if that's cool?
    • Of course big man... me phones a bit fucked though so hopefully I can hear you properly.
    •  DuncDunc
    • Any other help from anyone with those dates (particularly Sheffield!) would be much appreciated!

Cheers...
      [Edited by Dunc at 16:22 on 22/10/09]
    •  DuncDunc
    • We're on track for Bradford, Edinburgh and Glasgow... If anyone could help us out with any others (Sheffield, Manchester, Liverpool etc etc) that would be magnificent!
    •  DuncDunc
    • Cheers man. WIll give them a shout.
    •  DuncDunc
    • Any other help would be massively appreciated!
    •  Rob HimselfRob Himself
    • I'd be up for jumping on a London date Tim if you're doing it? Got a rough plan for my tour and it's near enough the same dates!
    • Nope... I'm not doing any shows next year... or ever again! I'm only playing shows after 22nd december. No time sorry peeps, house shows is different. But I'm in europe when this tour is on... sorry folks.
      [Edited by Tim Holehouse at 17:24 on 24/11/09]
    •  DuncDunc
    • Still looking for Sheffield / Manchester / Liverpool / Wakefield / Huddersfield / Birmingham if anyone can help.

Cheers!

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - EMG tour in April - help with gigs...