Menu

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion

GRIEF/Ufomammut/Trap Them in Manchester

•  Tino InsanaTino Insana
    • Just seen it on the gig listing. 25th November at Star & Garter.

This will be the gig equivalent of drinking the liquid form of LSD i.e. nothing's ever quite the same again.
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • Think Im goin to this- doin both Grief UK dates.
    • MORRELL says:
      Think Im goin to this- doin both Grief UK dates.

That sounds like a grand idea. Any idea who else is on in London (apart from Grief and Trap Them)?
    •  DEAN O)))DEAN O)))
    • Ufomammut aint playing the Grief manchester gig.They are playing the day after at the star and garter with lento and rise to thunder.

The Grief gig is Grief,trap them and volition.
    • 9hz gig listings are well cocked up then! It has no mention of Volition, and Ufo.. playing the next day in Swansea!

I demand correction satisfaction!
    •  DEAN O)))DEAN O)))
    • Yeah Nine hurtz have made a blip.
      Copy and paste the future noise link below and then scroll down past the freezing fog gig and all is revealed.

www.future-noise.co.uk/gigs.php
      [Edited by DEAN O))) at 23:26 on 18/09/08]
    •  90dayman90dayman
    • I thought that looked like an odd line-up.
    •  pombagira666pombagira666
    • I just got news today that it will be pombagira who are the support for the grief show in London. happy days!!!
    •  NathanNathan
    • Bo...I'm there!
    •  MORRELLMORRELL
    • pombagira666 says:
      I just got news today that it will be pombagira who are the support for the grief show in London. happy days!!!

You lucky bastard..........I am very jealous!!
    •  DonnyDonny
    • pombagira666 says:
      I just got news today that it will be pombagira who are the support for the grief show in London. happy days!!!

Oooooh you lucky buggers. *Cough*...get me on the guestlist...
      [Edited by Donny at 07:42 on 24/09/08]
    •  pombagira666pombagira666
    • of course I will try to do that...it's obviously some way off at the mo but closer to the date I will find out how much room we have for manoeuvre. But it goes without saying that one way or another you will be on it

Forums - Music Discussion and Promotion - GRIEF/Ufomammut/Trap Them in Manchester