Menu

Forums - General Chat

WOW! ROCK AND ROLL

•  MazzMazz
    • Not only am I going to see Iron Maiden this Saturday but I have just got a free ticket to see Meatloaf at Bath Rec on Friday night.....Rock

ha ha
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • Was that through your media connections??? :)
    •  MazzMazz
    • My Meat connections.

Laura is in a mood. I did not know that she was a big fan of the Meat. I have suggested that purchase another ticket and split the cost 50/50. What is the bet that she declines? Women eh!
    •  Kev Hit DrumKev Hit Drum
    • There's a really obvious "give her some Meat" comment hanging around somewhere... perhaps not. :x
    •  MazzMazz
    • Check out the main article and the small print! Paid member?? You have to pay to join his website.

"Cameras Videos or Recording equipment will be allowed at shows

Starting tomorrow at the Liverpool Show no videos , pictures or recorings of any kind will be allowed. People buy tickets to watch a show but do not have the right to my Intellectual Property . Putting my fcae all over the internet for free. Anyone caught in violation is subject to having their camera taken away.
      To read the whole article, you must be a paid member of Meatloaf.net.
      Click here to join/login"

•  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • I once suffered a 36 hour comedown watching nothing but meat loaf videos on repeat on some godawful music channel.... it was like a descent from unscrupulous joy to the complete opposite of bliss
    •  MazzMazz
    • Th@ Guy says:

I once suffered a 36 hour comedown watching nothing but meat loaf videos on repeat on some godawful music channel.... it was like a descent from unscrupulous joy to the complete opposite of bliss

I want to meet you.
    •  Th@ GuyTh@ Guy
    • Mazz says:

Th@ Guy says:

I once suffered a 36 hour comedown watching nothing but meat loaf videos on repeat on some godawful music channel.... it was like a descent from unscrupulous joy to the complete opposite of bliss

I want to meet you.

hahah..... im glad that meet contained two 'e's and no 'a's...... trust me theres nothing that i gained from that experience that i want to share......
    •  CareyCarey
    • is this the right thread to say how much i like mazz's sig? i think so.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Carey says:

is this the right thread to say how much i like mazz's sig? i think so.

Thank you. I thought of it this morning on my way to work. I think it would look good on a yellow T-shirt.

Forums - General Chat - WOW! ROCK AND ROLL