Menu

Forums - General Chat

Jim Dunlop Cry Baby

•  PodgePodge
    • I was going to stick this on ebay but its quite heavy so postage will be a bomb.

Anyone local want it?
    •  Tim HolehouseTim Holehouse
    • I'm not locla but could be interested... I don't ebay tho. Ad yeah could come pick it up next time I'm up which hopefully be soon sir.
    •  GarethGareth
    • I've got one I don't use too. I think every guitarist gets sent one and puts it in a drawer.
    • Yeah used to have one then a old band mate borrowed it never saw the thing again... But yeah recently though quite like to have a wha wha again after using one on the new record.

Message me with price if your in the market to sel dudes!
    • Looks like I'm playing at the cremone on 30th March by the way so if anybody does want to sell me a crybay wha pedal good time to do so I guess.
    •  GarethGareth
    • It's Podges thread so he gets first dibs.
    •  mikemike
    • Tim Holehouse says:
      Looks like I'm playing at the cremone on 30th March by the way so if anybody does want to sell me a crybay wha pedal good time to do so I guess.

Gaaah, I'm in London that day!
    •  PetePete
    • yeah, and Green Wizard have a gig on at DQ, and Black Moth, Bo Ningen, Throne, Dry Heaves, Wet Nuns and more on at Queens Social Club, both same day...
    • Doh! Yeah my booker guy booked this one... doh! Would been nice to catch up. Mike must chat on phone promise now I have a working phone will ring.
    •  mikemike
    • Yes we must, and also, shall we make this the year we do some music together?

I'm in London next Monday night by the way, going to see Skylark if you want to meet up?
    •  mikemike
    • It's at the New Cross Inn by the way.
    • Yes for sure man I'm about This coming Monday and the Monday after... so yes lets meet up! Easier than phone call meet in person with pints! Let me know when and where about all day. Yes that would be an extreme honour sir lets talk about that too! I'm trying to be in the UK a bit more this year too.

Forums - General Chat - Jim Dunlop Cry Baby