Menu

Forums - General Chat

Howdy whats been going down?

•  SheldonSheldon
    • Its been a while, ive been thinking of the doom! I sold my soul to folk and now I have returned (I still like folk though especially sea shanties(yay sailors))
    •  GarethGareth
    • Hurray! I thought you'd fallen off the face of the planet!

Not much, band split up, new ones formed, stuff is recorded, released and played live. Like the circle of life from The Lion King but with hairy men.
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • I do miss hairy men looking forward to getting some beard action going

I stil own a crazy amount of guitars but can't help feeling I need to buy another one if im gonna start a bearded man band:lips:
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • hi mate! thanks for the munchie box tip...on one day in glasgow i consumed 3,000,000 calories.
    •  GarethGareth
    • Sheldon says:
      I stil own a crazy amount of guitars but can't help feeling I need to buy another one if im gonna start a bearded man band:lips:

I was a good boy and just sold an old bass. Still have 6 guitars and basses in my room.
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • :P Its all about the munch boxes its a legendary concept!

I think you should go for 6 million cal net time though :lips:
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • what bass did you sell?

6 guitars is a safe amount I should really aim for that! I own one bass as well but I think my woman has it in school or something
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • So what have I missed any news?
    •  MazzMazz
    • Sheldon says:
      So what have I missed any news?

I'm the King of Pain
    •  SheldonSheldon
    • This sounds both sexual and deviant, two of my most favourite things :lips: please elaborate!
    •  MazzMazz
    • Sheldon says:
      This sounds both sexual and deviant, two of my most favourite things :lips: please elaborate!

I'm recording vocals for a song today called 'Sex and Magic'

Forums - General Chat - Howdy whats been going down?