Menu

Forums - General Chat

Dear Diary

•  MazzMazz
    • Today I heard a rumour at work that there a MASSIVE skid mark in one of toilets. Someone said an elephant must have left it. I told Jim of this rumour and we decided to go looking for it. We did not find it..it must have been cleared away. We spent 10 mins checking all the toilets, laughing like mental retards. I might as well have just banged a drum shouting “WE ARE LOOKING FOR TURDS” such was our discreetness.

What will tomorrow bring?

P.S
      I still think of sweet Rosalie, oh her smile.
    •  mikemike
    • Are you releasing an 'Office Adventures' DVD soon?
    •  pull-my-plonkerpull-my-plonker
    • ReTURDs.

So far, I prefer Mazz's diaries to Bridget Jones' or Anne Frank's.
    •  mikemike
    • Ann Frank's is good, as it tells a completely unique story that must have been so common during the war, I just found myself disliking her, she's one of the most precocious people I've ever read about, granted she was a teenager but she's almost as bad as that cock-end in Catcher In The Rye.

That's another one, who made that a classic? terrible.
    •  MazzMazz
    • Dear Diary.

Fuck it...Just put a 2nd class stamp on a letter that has to go to Ireland. I will have to see the rotting lady at office of post and BEG her to add more postage to it. I need a big job in the loo.

Where does my heart go? who knows? where has she gone?
    •  basstardbasstard
    • Diary Of A Mazzman.....
    •  HopkinsHopkins
    • dear diary

people = shit
    •  bad admiralbad admiral
    • dear diary,

i am in hull. i went to an aquarium and looked at some fish. i am staying in a holiday inn. it's ok but i would rather be at home if i'm honest.

love from richie
    •  GarethGareth
    • mike says:
      That's another one, who made that a classic? terrible.

Probably the same people who made 'On the Road' a classic. Another dull list of events from ungrateful people who get bailed out every time they fail at life, which is every few pages.
    •  FDFCFDFC
    • basstard says:
      Diary Of A Mazzman.....

Diarrhoea of a Mazzman.

Forums - General Chat - Dear Diary