Menu
    •  MazzMazz
    • Got the shed up this weekend...with lots of help from Will.

I'm hoping Laura will paint a picture on the door of a viking riding a tiger with stonehenge in the distance..on top of a mountain. She said that she is not that good at painting and the tiger would be all out of perspective..AWESOME.
    •  MazzMazz
    • http://www.imgxc.com/fullimage/gdScIs.jpg
    •  OllieOllie
    • Mazz says:
      http://www.imgxc.com/fullimage/gdScIs.jpg

It looks more like a lean-to with a door on it. Doesn't look very wide.
    •  MazzMazz
    • It's not...it's a deluxe thin shed. I made up the deluxe bit.
    •  OllieOllie
    • Was it sold as a thin shed or did you leave some bits out?
    •  MazzMazz
    • It was old as a 'Bicycle Shed'. The dimensions were perfect for where we wanted to put it.

No bikes in it though...just plenty of crap.
    •  BiledriverBiledriver
    • I used to live in SE18 and if we ever got really bored we'd go and have a snigger at Dave Courtney's house. He had a regular Victorian end of terrace but he'd added turrets and griffins and shit. One exterior wall was a giant painting of him on a white horse looking all moody. The funny bit was the way the artist had been brought back to add his girlfriend riding behind him, poor woman ended up looking like a troll and she was only half the size of moody Dave, making him look a bit dodgy to say the least.

So avoid doing that.
    •  DonnyDonny
    • That's not a shed.

More of a shat. (or something, you know where I was going with that).

I have a green house to put up at the weekend. I'll post pictures here. Because I'm the sludge metal alan fucking titchmarsh
    •  MazzMazz
    • Donny says:
      That's not a shed.

I have a green house to put up at the weekend. I'll post pictures here. Because I'm the sludge metal alan fucking titchmarsh

Who are thee to issue what IS and what IS NOT a shed? Are thee some kind of GOD?

•  DonnyDonny
    • Mazz says:
      Donny says:
      That's not a shed.

Who are thee to issue what IS and what IS NOT a shed? Are thee some kind of GOD?

I do spend an UNHOLY amount of time in B&Q
    •  MazzMazz
    • Donny says:
      Mazz says:
      Donny says:
      That's not a shed.

I do spend an UNHOLY amount of time in B&Q

You do indeed have the credentials to be a SHED GOD.

Forums - General Chat - Shed